Displaying

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
How do you guys display your Buffy figures?
I could just look through the galleys,but there is loads to look through,a thread dedicated to Buffy collections should be cool.

I display mine in the poses Sideshows site has them:D
I have them on the shelf in order of realese date.

I'll post pics tomoz when its light.
Show us how you pose yours.

p.s I put my xmas tree up today lol:cool:

buffy-collector said:
How do you guys display your Buffy figures?
I could just look through the galleys,but there is loads to look through,a thread dedicated to Buffy collections should be cool.

I display mine in the poses Sideshows site has them:D
I have them on the shelf in order of realese date.

I'll post pics tomoz when its light.
Show us how you pose yours.

p.s I put my xmas tree up today lol:cool:

I have a couple of shelves dedicated to them and an entire room in my house dedicated to my ever growing collection.

Here are my sideshow figures (please excuse all the other crap i have lying about!):

DSC05149.jpg

You can't see some of them, but they're there.

You have good eyes, those are indeed msbig's customs!

I love your display- i wouldn't mind a few of those ikea cabinets myself. I've got lots of buffy crap and no room to display it (most of my dst figures are in plastic tubs :( ).

Mine are just on Ikea Billy's - still to get doors for the ones that can have them fitted. I have them split into two section on the top half which have figures then the lower half has 4 rows of DVD's.

Still need a few more bookshelves to go.

I wish I didn't have to display Angel with his coat on but since his pants go up to his chin, I don't have much choice.

Anzik Hayes said:
I wish I didn't have to display Angel with his coat on but since his pants go up to his chin, I don't have much choice.
Yeah, what's up with that? And the groin is halfway down to his knees. I think I will change his pants with some other figure. Did Angel wear leatherpants so much that it needs to be on both figures? OT. The same shirt as well, now that I look at them together.

JoeSweden said:
Did Angel wear leatherpants so much that it needs to be on both figures?

Angel didn't actually wear Leather pants - Angelus did!

This has always bugged me about these figures - plain black pants people!!!!!

abstractharmony said:
Angel didn't actually wear Leather pants - Angelus did!

This has always bugged me about these figures - plain black pants people!!!!!

I swapped the leather pants on my City of Angel figure for Duncan McLeod's baggy pants - works pretty well. I also want to swap the black shirt for a plan v neck t-shirt.

bronze_d1.jpg

bronze_d2.jpg

Hers a couple cheap cell phone camera pics of my new Bronze background for my figures. I'll pick up some film and get real pics this week.

Love The Bronze display!

My Buffy figures are in one of my curios, but I need to clear a second shelf for them because they're badly overcrowded on the single shelf I have them on now. On one shelf I have: Buffy, Angel, Spike, Drusilla, Faith, Oz, Xander, and Cordelia. Giles will force me to divide them onto two separate shelves.

I have all of my Sideshow figs displayed on my worktable. It's a little crowded and odd to have them side by side with the likes of Darth Maul and Aragorn, but it works until I can get some more shelving...

Mine are ontop of my wardrobes in my room at the moment. I need to get some sheleves put up for them. I usually display mine in the poses from the episodes they're from or like Sideshow have them posed

re: "City Of" Angel...yah, I'm not in love with the pants, either, but worse to me was the disco shirt...so I took it off, and yay! Angel looks 1000% better! seriously--try it. (and if you position the clamp thingy high enough, his pants tend to bunch less, too.)

Browncoat said:
Here are my sideshow figures (please excuse all the other crap i have lying about!):

DSC05149.jpg

That's one of the most organized and neat looking displays ever.

That looks great Browncoat!!

Browncoat said:

DSC05149.jpg

I'm really jealous about the cabinet, but... what's wrong with your figures? You have such a nice Buffy 12" collection, but you pose them like ... dolls! Why don't you let them "strike a pose"! Well, it's your display after all, but if it where mine, I'd pose the figures.

Back