Toy Anxiety?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Toy Anxiety and if so how long does it take for them to ship???

TA is the best place to order from . They are located in AZ , when i order something , it ships the same day and is delivered to me here in Massachusetts within 3 days . Great prices too

TA rocks. They ship orders out the door fast but use parcel post (no tracking #) for most orders from my experience.

I used to work there and Ron has an afternoon pick up by the post office then he does a run at the end of the day before they close. As long as there wasn't a huge amount of orders when you ordered you should have it shipped same day.

You can goto the dealer section as well, they keep us updated pretty well on new stuff. I order alot of loose parts from them, never a problem. "knocks on wood"

I've ordered from them many times. Their international service is faultless and I usually have the items in hand after 7 days.
I can't recommend them enough.

Their international service is faultless.
Paid in early Dec, didn't shipp 'till mid Jan. Still nothing.
Only EMS is available, even tho it's the worst possible option and USPS Priority is there but you can't choose it.
Zero communication.

As faultless as it gets, I guess :dunno

Within the US, at least for small orders, they're shipping First Class, which includes a tracking number. Most First Class shipments or Large Letter (aka "Flat") or Package take 1 to 4 business days to destination within the contiguous 48 in my experience - I ship regularly to the US using First Class Package and the service has been very good so far. TA's deliveries have taken about the same amount of time - 2 to my mailbox in the past month.

Only EMS is available, even tho it's the worst possible option and USPS Priority is there but you can't choose it.
Zero communication.

LOL, never fails.

Thread of nothing but positive comments, and here comes RIDDICK to complain and tell us how awful it is.

Zero communication.

Sorry to hear that Riddick. Guess all I can say is I've found them faultless then. I've been ordering from them for years, with never an issue.
They even refund any difference in quoted to actual shipping. I love them and will continue using them.

I know for a fact they respond to all emails from customers. So either you weren't properly contacting them or this is a pile of you know what.

Back