Appleseed Alpha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReplicantSavior

Super Freak
Reaction score
A new Appleseed movie called Appleseed Alpha is coming out.

https://www.mania.com/appleseed-alpha-for-sony-pictures_article_139235.html

I hope this means we will get Hot Toys figures too. I didn't get the last release. Wasn't into Hot Toys back then. But since the director just had an interview with the Space Pirate Captain Harlock figure it seems likely that we will get another Deunan figure. I won't miss that one. The movie should be good too. I like the previous two.

Its a reboot nice we will get a younger Deunan this time looking forward to this.

wow! very very cool! i too missed out on the old appleseed HT figs. if they do them again for this, i for sure as hell won't miss it a second time. absolutely love this anime.

I can careless if we get a HT version give the license to medicom or good smile company.

Play arts Kai Deunan and Briareos
e9e0e11e973b11e3b39d12b0d45f6887_8.jpg

Appleseed was something I've always meant to watch. Looks like I'll have to get on it!

The original OVA looks better with 2D and oldskool look. The cellshaded movie & anime is horrible.

If you guys really want 6" figure, Wave is the best out of them all, but pricey.

Cellshaded 3D, talks about the start of Appleseed story where they just joined. The animation is pretty outdated.

The company making the show went bankrupted.

Anyone have thoughts on the Appleseed XIII series? I just found out about it and I'm curious.

Back