Arh New Licenses 2014!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf-brother

Super Freak
Reaction score
Two new licenses for ARH will be announced soon!

I'm feeling like the two new licenses are going to be big ones for ARH so here is a thread dedicated to it.

What could they be? Solomon Kane, Bran Mac Morn or maybe Michael Moorcock Elric?

Let the guessing continue.

I know people like to hype things up but I don't think Kane or Morn are 'HUGE LICENSE ANNOUCEMENTS!!!!!'

I mean these are obscure characters that only hardcore Howard fans know.

I have a feeling it is something much more mainstream and well known.

Probably something i won't be interested in. I thought someting from 300 but gentle giant got that covered and it looks really good.

I know people like to hype things up but I don't think Kane or Morn are 'HUGE LICENSE ANNOUCEMENTS!!!!!'

I mean these are obscure characters that only hardcore Howard fans know.

I have a feeling it is something much more mainstream and well known.

Yeah, I have to agree with you SAB. It's got to be something else. But what could it be that would be big news?

First you talk me into getting Conan. Now you lure pure innocents to this...c'mon man..:impatient:.......................JK

:naughty :devil

You'll be all over this thread when they make the news public in a few weeks. :rock2
If it involves a 1/4 scaled wooly Mammoth or Sabre tooth Tiger so I could put those pieces in front of Conan swinging his axe now we are talking

300 rise of an empire....

Hopefully they do something from Ancient Rome in the near future. Caesar or a legionnaire.

Last edited:
Not 300 for sure. Arahom confirmed. Gentle giant has that licence and the Artemisia is stunning.

Well he said one license is in talks of becoming a movie.So either a Book or A comic .Radical comics? they had several movies made of their stuff.And the other clash/wrath of the titans?

Gladiator.......I wasn't a big fan of the new Clash of the Titan movies. I don't think it would be a big hit for statues.

Conan is THE fantasy license. Not sure who else would qualify as 'huge!'

Lord of the Rings/Hobbt doesn't tend to be exclusive and multiple companies are already producing.
We know it has something to do with seeing the Sacrifice Dio.
Maybe they've got the license to do 1/4 large size dio's of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings ?

1/4 scale Gandolf vs Balrog ? :D
1/4 Frodo and giant spider
1/4 Aragorn vs giant ogre
1/4 Thorin vs Asorg (spelling is off I know .... )

etc.... that would be huge! ....though now that I have this in my head, whatever they announce probably won't live up to it :D

What may be huge to ARH may be nothing to us.Just saying.I lost the enthusiasm with this hype all the time.

Last edited:
Back