Which freak was this? Dude got robbed for 75k in collectibles.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gotta be someone that knows him. Not everyone knows how expensive high end collectibles can be, so it has to be someone that knows about him and how much his collection is worth.

And yeah, it has to be someone on this board!

Oh, and that's heartbreaking. My sympathies to the guy!

I am 100% but putting a list togerther sucks I had well over 700 blu ray I working on this list now... am at 142 blu rays price as of now 3900. and that's only 142 ...I had 4 lithos jim lee and 8 alex ross canvas that I got for james at Heroic fine arts cap canvas x men canvas batman and nightwing canvas batman catwomen canvas batman and robin litho hero and villains canvas macth numbers on that set g/s xmen 1 sign by stan lee and a lot of comic art work david finch.mike grill and so on so on got to back to work will keep you guys up date

Sorry to hear you got robbed Monel.. hope you get your art back.

thank you I just got the list of the thing I have gotten from sideshow over the years this going to help a lot ..

Hence why I don't have large collections of dvd's or blu rays, I was broken into once and they took nearly all of them except for my anime collection. Them dudes took all my gaming consoles, and bags worth of electronics, but my toy collection at the time was left untouched. Cops can't trace stuff like that, hence why it pays to have good insurance and get everything appraised. Another choice is to go driving down pawn shops to see if they see a guy trying to sell some of the stuff you have missing, but the only thing they can is just report them to the police and pray they have everything on hand when they go to store...

Plus those dudes most have went to town if they took that much stuff worth of money, considering they would have probably have to drag or load it somewhere.... curious that no one say anything suspicious. I don't know what's worse your neighbors or an innocent bystander watching someone unload stuff through a window onto a vehicle or something lol. but it could numerous things so I can't say anything.

Wow! I feel for you buddy. As a collector myself, whether it is insured or not, it's not about the money. Some things just can't be bought and even if it could, doesn't mean you can get it mint when it was first released. Make sure you check ebay and craigslist. One time we had an internal theft in the company and found that person making a quick sale off those sites. Hate to suggest this, but given the obvious clues, it's someone you know or invited to your place. They didn't ransack everything. They or he knew to cut the power off, knew your schedule, and went on a selective shopping spree. Hope you find this guy and break his legs.

Back