Figma Ghost in the shell incomming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
wooo! 1391910987901.jpg

Would love to see more Matoko that's based on the film instead of S.A.C. stuff.

Come to think of it, a transparent figure would be odd looking with the joints being there. Seeing all the joints through the plastic would probably disrupt the illusion of her stealth mode too much.

Much prefer the sac Motoko, I will def be picking her up. Now come on Batou

Couldn't wait for her to come out, in the meantime I picked up the Gutto Kuru Motoko Kusanagi, hopefully this should hold me off
motoko022.jpg
132600.jpg
132601.jpg
cm%u002527s.gutto-kuru.figure.collection.motoko.kusanagi.ghost.in.the.shell.stand.alone.complex..jpg
002284_m.jpg

What's she like? She's been on my wishlist forever, but I can't do that size. Is she PAK size? Only thing I have close to that size is Tomy Vader and Fett.

Still waiting on her to come in the mail. I will let you guys know when I get her

You got it when it was like half the original retail price yes? I mean that figure went like $200-$300 before the rerelease.

Still waiting on her to come in the mail. I will let you guys know when I get her

I think the gotto kuru figures are about 9-10 inches, like PAK

Edit: confirmed. she's 210 MM, which is rooughly 8.5 inches.

Last edited:
Well pretty bummed out looks like I WON'T be getting my Gutto Kuru Motoko. Just got this email from Amiami.

"As you may have heard, CM's Corporation has filed for bankruptcy and unfortunately any future items they had planned will no longer be released. As a result, we will be canceling all orders for items produced by CM's Corporation"

Oh what a loss. CM's did some rather memorable toys for me. I think the Gutto Kuru Motoko could be warehouse stock, so you still might get lucky. You got that message, and I don't see what happened to my Mafex Spiderman order...

Back