Marvel digital subscription need stuff to read.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey was wondering what is good in the marvel universe these days big fan of Spidey the Xmen what would you guys recommend I been away from comics for so long i seem lost.

Superior Spider man is good but you might be turned off because Peter Parker is not Spidey currently. If you wait a bit they are releasing The Amazing Spider Man #1 in a few weeks which is a good jumping on point. Agreed, the All New Xmen is great, but if you don't mind catching up they are at issue 22 at the moment. Good news is that Chris Claremont is returning to write the Xmen in Xmen Legacy very shortly which should be good and I recommend looking into that.

X-force is a great read both the Chris host run and rick reminders uncanny x-force.
Schism was great and the both series that spun off that.

Might be worth starting at the beginning of dan skirts spidey run

I read a solid chunk of the earlier "Wolverine and the X-Men" series and loved it. Never got too convoluted and emo, as X-titles often do, and stayed kind of light and fun.

All great suggestions i’m starting to love Superior Spiderman love all the Xtitles at the moment.

Back