Best new Captain America series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone recommend me the best series to read for current Captain America stories? I know there is the new monthly title where he's stuck in "Dimension Z" or whatever in addition to several Avengers titles. I haven't read any modern comics since Planet Hulk but after picking up All-New X-Men and loving it I'm hoping that Cap has a decent series going on right now as well. Thanks in advance.

Brubaker's run ended in 2012. It's great stuff.

I'd start with the Winter Soldier storyline and just keep going from there.
https://www.amazon.com/Captain-America-Vol-Ultimate-Collection/dp/0785143416/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391887981&sr=1-5&keywords=captain+america

:exactly:

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner but Brubaker isn't currently writing Cap anymore. The link provided is a good starting point which follows into the The Death of Captain America and so forth.

His stories are so amazing that Marvel is using some of his story arcs for their Cinematic movie for Cap as of now.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I was curious as to whether there was a comic currently running on newsstands worth reading but I think its time to finally bite the bullet and give Brubaker a chance.

Back