NECA NES Tribute RoboCop Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallah

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did a search for a thread devoted to this figure, but I didn't see one... If I missed it, please feel free to merge this. :)

My review of the NECA 8-Bit Classic Video Game Tribute Robocop is now up for anyone who wants to check it out...

Over 40 pics and a video review here: NECA "8-Bit" RoboCop Figure Review

Thanks!

Sallah

That game was a total POS... never seemed like you could get anywhere with it; cool figure though :lecture

I'm tempted to pick this guy up only to go with the Classic Video Game Predator.

Been considering this since I see pixel dans review, cool for sure just don't know if it factors in well in my collection...

Great review BTW:clap

Last edited:
Is there a difference between the two releases of the Jetpack version or is it only a packaging variant?

13491_59d507cc-4cde-11e4-9e60-e2812523fab8.jpg

robocop-3-jet-pack-de-lujo-neca-no-hot-toys-cobra-assault-18648-MLM20158938210_092014-F.jpg

From what I have read it appears to be just a packaging variant. The first few batches had the "RoboCop" logo, but later batches were changed to have the "RoboCop 3" logo instead.

Back