• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want To Buy: The Son Of Frankenstein Silver Screen Edition 12 Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
I Want To Buy The Son Of Frankenstein Silver Screen Edition 12 Inch Figure.

I mean it, Please do not waste my time & yours if you do not have one of these.

Thanks
The Monster,
Nick

Last edited:
yup. i believe there is only 10 and so far lonnie is the only I know as well that has it.

Good luck though.

if a Patient Zero limited to 300 is going for nearly $400, I'm pretty this figure will go for more than $600. How much more is the question?

Jmlsuperman said:
Yeah, I'm looking for this figure as well, wiling to pony up $600 or more for it, if any of the 10 who own it are out there and wants to sell theirs PM me.
Those who have the Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure PM me as well.

Thanks
The Monster,
Nick

Bonehead15 said:
I believe it was at least 3 or 4 months ago. Maybe more.

There was a thread about here on the boards. Maybe if you do a search it'll pop up.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12775

EDIT: It was ONLY $800!! :google

Actually, it was over a year ago!!! The original auction was for $899 I believe. The thread has already dropped off the board. The reason I remember is, that thread led me to my SSE Son figure and it was not the one in that auction! :D

Oh, and good luck in the search Nick! I'll be on the look out for you.

Back