My PF Collections is finally complete after nearly 9 years :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
My last one hit; Chewbacca.

Here's the wide shot with them strewn from one side of the room to the other.

I'll take some nicer/tighter shots later.

A Lando (might) bring me out of PF retirement... might; but this line-up was all I ever wanted from when they first hit in 2005 (although Wicket was an after-thought when I saw that the 1/5 Attakus version was more accurate to 1/4 next to the R2).

Happy Days!

IMG_0369_zpsf3eb3210.jpg

Congrats! As a fellow OT PF collector, I know the amount of patience that you had to have to complete your desired set up. It looks great, hopefully a Lando brings you back for one more OT PF.

You'll be back, you said you were done with eFX and you just got their new helmet! I kid, I kid! :rotfl.

Seriously congrats though mate, the line up looks great.

I'd buy a Jabba PF no problem. Would that make you quit quitting?

I typed in "absolutely" then realised it's a can of worms because if I were to get Jabba 1/4 scale, I'd need Bib, etc. Plus I already have and awesome 1/6 Jabba set-up that I'm really happy with.

JabbaPalace_zps57778c12.jpg

You'll be back, you said you were done with eFX and you just got their new helmet! I kid, I kid! :rotfl.

Seriously congrats though mate, the line up looks great.

Touche! Long story to that one, but yes you got me :)

Thanks all!

It's feels kinda weird because for the first time in 14 years I've got no Star Wars (or any other item) on pre-order :(

There's a couple of nice 1/6 scale things coming, but overall, there's nothing that I've said "I have to have that."

Feel a bit lost actually...

I just love that shot !!! Congrats Mandible !! This is just simply classy what you got right there :)

congrats on such a nice collection! any thoughts of getting either scout trooper?

Got him! Just sitting in a different spot because of room restriction. In the old house the room was long enough that I had him next to the "bad dudes" on the far right. Now he's on his own :(

IMG_4359.jpg

NICE!! And here I was, trying to get you to spend more money.

truly killer collection man.

a Yoda is missing badly !! :p ;)

Only if it's a Empire Strikes Back version. :)

NICE!! And here I was, trying to get you to spend more money.

truly killer collection man.

Thanks, man. Believe me, the money has well and truly been spent over the last 14 years :slap That's why I'm living in a cardboard box on the side of the road :)

Only if it's a Empire Strikes Back version. :)

Thanks, man. Believe me, the money has well and truly been spent over the last 14 years :slap That's why I'm living in a cardboard box on the side of the road :)
Hell yeah! :hi5:

You see, Lucas has lost his mind. ESB is loved by so many SW fans.

Back