Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was great. Makes me wonder if this was their plan all along or if the backlash over the Mandarin was the reasoning for them to do this.

This would be a great Agents of SHIELD episode for them to follow up on.

That was great. Makes me wonder if this was their plan all along or if the backlash over the Mandarin was the reasoning for them to do this.

The message boards line pretty much answers that.

Looks like all the people saying "nope nope nope Aldritch was the mandarin" can be quiet now :yess:

I wonder if they'll actually follow through with this plot development. If we'll even see an Iron Man 4 :panic:….

Iron Man 3 villains = Fake Mandarin #1 and Fake Mandarin #2
Iron Man 4 villain = Real Mandarin (for Realz this time, unless we **** up again)

Certainly a way of padding out his villains :lol

The message boards line pretty much answers that.

Iron Man 3 villains = Fake Mandarin #1 and Fake Mandarin #2
Iron Man 4 villain = Real Mandarin (for Realz this time, unless we **** up again)

Certainly a way of padding out his villains :lol

Funny how you cry about this but are absolutely forgiving about Brolectro and ****** Parker/Spidey. :monkey1

That said, I'm wondering if we'll see Rhody taking up the suit in IM4.

The cameo at the end was great. I hope he comes back, maybe without his new friend though :lol

"Not here, baby." :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Funny how you cry about this but are absolutely forgiving about Brolectro and ****** Parker/Spidey. :monkey1

That said, I'm wondering if we'll see Rhody taking up the suit in IM4.

I'd say Rhino's a bigger issue than Electro.

As for this, that was absolutely incredible. You just know it's going to be a total mind**** when they cast "so and so" as The Mandarin, though.:lol

I don't cry about this, I laugh.

And if Electro is revealed to be a fake Electro that sets up a pre-existing Electro because people were pissed that the previous Electro was revealed to be an actor pretending to be Electro hired by a bio-terrorist who was the real Electro for now, I'll laugh at that too.

I think it would be too confusing to throw another Mandarin in the mix at this point. Rather, I wouldn't mind seeing the Trevor Slattery character become increasingly twisted to the point of taking on the persona of the Mandarin. There even seem to be some hints to that in this one-shot (except for the fact that Slattery comes off as a moron). It would actually be kind of cool to see Iron Man's greatest villain actually develop over the course of a movie or two, rather than just being thrown in there.

Other than that, I suspect this clip is a way to appease the fans and we won't see the Mandarin in any future movies.

I suppose they could do a Trevor has a "dissociative personality disorder," where he IS The Mandarin, but he technically doesn't know it.

Also, thanks so much for posting this, Hologram. You rock, brother!:rock
No problem. :duff It's a nice short. I think this would have been better to have been added at the end of Iron Man 3 rather than a short released 4 months after the movie as a way to cover up the mess they did.

That cameo at the end was also a nice touch. :lol

Trevor is awesome, and that Sam Rockwell **** was just straight up brilliant. :lol

Back