Where to get blank 1/6 stands?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShapeShifter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where to get black stands that are blank like the ones that come with the hot toys and have the spot for the name, I have a couple that came with my hot toys bodies but no little piece that you can put the name of the figure for like a custom

Thanks for any help

I buy them on eBay. I've gotten them for as little as $7.50 a piece if I bought several of them. I would say the average cost is around $10-15 each. I just search "1/6 stand" on there. Make sure you also search Worldwide.

I buy them on eBay. I've gotten them for as little as $7.50 a piece if I bought several of them. I would say the average cost is around $10-15 each. I just search "1/6 stand" on there. Make sure you also search Worldwide.

I found lots on ebay but none that have the name plate on it

I found lots on ebay but none that have the name plate on it

They have some on eBay but they are all in China and take forever to get to the states. Not sure where you are located. But I used to buy these now I just buy the hot toys stands off of eBay and sand off the old letters then apply the new decal. A lot of times you can get them cheap in an auction setting and it takes no time to get there if it's in the states. I find this is a cheaper and faster alternative. Hope this helps:)

Last edited:
They have some on eBay but they are all in China and take forever to get to the states. Not sure where you are located. But I used to buy these now I just buy the hot toys stands off of eBay and sand off the old letters then apply the new decal. A lot of times you can get them cheap in an auction setting and it takes no time to get there if it's in the states. I find this is a cheaper and faster alternative. Hope this helps:)

Ok maybe I will try sanding them off, or maybe use a thinning agent? I have a bunch of spray from duracoat that I use to strip the finish off my firearms before I duracoat them and that stuff makes a shotgun silver in minutes lol, thanks for the tip

Ok maybe I will try sanding them off, or maybe use a thinning agent? I have a bunch of spray from duracoat that I use to strip the finish off my firearms before I duracoat them and that stuff makes a shotgun silver in minutes lol, thanks for the tip

Yeah that could work too! No problem dude!

Back