VOLTRONMATT Sideshow Collection! X-men Spider-man Premium Format and Comiquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt84email

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm not really a big comic book or x-men kinda guy, but I don't have to be to see that's one serious collection. Looks fantastic Matt. One question, where's the Voltron stuff?

LOL, yeah VOLTRONMATT is my username for most things and forgot that on here it is matt84email. HUGE voltron fan growing up, if sideshow made some voltron stuff I would be all over it!

Nice collection!
Thanks! I got into collecting about 4 years ago and it exploded into this. I actually cut back and sold all of my bowen and kotobukiya (except the x-force) statues to get it down to this. I have the apocalypse premium format and the Spider-man J Scott Campbell statues on pre order now

UT OH! you had me interested at X-Men, Some Great Pieces in your Great Collection and Artwork, Enjoyed the Viewing, Excellent Introduction Post and Welcome to the Show Matt

UT OH! you had me interested at X-Men, Some Great Pieces in your Great Collection and Artwork, Enjoyed the Viewing, Excellent Introduction Post and Welcome to the Show Matt

Thanks Colossus! I have seen your collection before and your collection is awesome. You and a few others actually inspired me to go big time with my collection a few years back

Thanks Colossus! I have seen your collection before and your collection is awesome. You and a few others actually inspired me to go big time with my collection a few years back

I am Honored Neighbor, Thank You.

BTW where did you get the Custom Nightcrawler CQ, I used to know someone who did one, it's been some time or did you follow his walk-through or did you just do it yourself or did you score it off of said collector? I know a lot of or's

Wow that is one hell of a collection love all the comic art as well :)

The deadpool vs wolverine pic is insane

That is candyshop right there. Cool stuff mate.
TeFhv.gif

Thanks guys! I worked so hard on that room glad I can show it off here with people who appreciate it!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Awesome collection!!! Are those trading cards on the Sabretooth, Wolverine shelf? Very creative!

I am Honored Neighbor, Thank You.

BTW where did you get the Custom Nightcrawler CQ, I used to know someone who did one, it's been some time or did you follow his walk-through or did you just do it yourself or did you score it off of said collector? I know a lot of or's

Actually it isn't a custom. It's the exclusive cq but i just stuck an led light behind the pink smoke and it looks awesome when it's lit up!

Actually it isn't a custom. It's the exclusive cq but i just stuck an led light behind the pink smoke and it looks awesome when it's lit up!

Check, the reason why I inquired is because a board member placed a light in the base and it has the same effect, Thanks for the Reply, Matt

Be Cool
Al

Back