Custom charges for megatron in uk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twocollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What will the custom charges be for megatron I'm in uk and when will sideshow charge me customs and shipping I'm on my last payment will they charge me the final payment plus shipping plus customs if that's the case I'm simply ******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi again. Didn't realise you were British.
About a week after you take delivery you will get a nice letter from Fed-Ex asking for 20% of the value and £10 handling fee.
Sideshow haven't decided how much postage will be but considering this ships in three huge boxes...
You're pretty much screwed!

Where abouts you from?

Hi collectorcol thank you very much for the info it really helped. This is what us British people have to go through to enjoy this hobby. im from London bro

Hi again. Didn't realise you were British.
About a week after you take delivery you will get a nice letter from Fed-Ex asking for 20% of the value and £10 handling fee.
Sideshow haven't decided how much postage will be but considering this ships in three huge boxes...
You're pretty much screwed!

Where abouts you from?

20% !!! Ouch ! And I thought we had it bad over here at 6% ! I stand corrected. Cheers folks !

In Portugal we get 30%. So it's out of the question getting things outside EU. It's sad because we get things later then US or Hong Kong.

Wow I didn't think it got any worse than 20%. 30% you might aswell go and collect it from us if the value is around $2000 lol

Back