Who has a rick o Connell premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twocollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Since I have been collecting I have not seen a rick o Connell pf on eBay very very rare piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed I should have replied from here lol

Yeah, that statue (rightly) never went into production. A prototype existed at one point, so maybe it is hanging around Sideshow HQ. But if it didn't go to someone working there, and if it doesn't stay in storage until the end of time, it could be sold in a charity auction at some point.

No wonder why it's not been on eBay ever. i guess now I can let it r.i.p lol.
I mean prince of percia pf was a flop the mummy was an amazing movie. anyway. Thanx

Yeah lol they should have atleast released a couple hundred they would have sold out for sure

Licensing issues do happen actually :p But thinking back actually I think this undersold in PO.

Yep. It just coincided with them losing the Universal license, so there was no point in releasing this. They could have though, but it failed to meet even minimal sales. I DO wonder if they used this piece to try and bargain with Uni and that is why there is bad blood...but thats total speculation on my part. Seemed an odd choice to start the line with.

It was a licensing issue IIRC, not a "it's not gonna sell" thing.

It's was a licensing issue but it wouldn't have sold (didn't sell) well either.

But the figure didn't look that bad. I actually ordered it IIRC.

Back