ButtTornado's Grand Load!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know that many of you on here have impressive collections, and mine is no where near as cool. So I am going to slowly post individual statues that I have. I have 6 SS pieces so far. Here is my absolute favorite. I can not say enough how much I love this...
Punisher Comiquette! I finally started using my Digital SLR camera. It was a lot of fun shooting this guy. Great sin tones and sculpt. For anyone who doesn't have this. Get it! :)

Thanks for checking out my pics!
Updates on the last page!

Conan Fury of the Beast Dio

Hulk Comiquette

Joker PF

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Batman

Dioder Lights!

Last edited:
Re: ButtTornado's Collection Thread!

Great Great Score and Pic's on Punisher, one of my Favorites, Welcome to the Show Tornado

FYI don't start New Threads for every piece, they will merge you

Thanks, Yeah, I was going to keep adding pieces to this thread.

Added Conan Fury of the Beast Dio. Best statue evar!!! Besides Punisher that is. This statue really is a beast.

Hulk Comiquette added... I get the Batman PF Wednesday. I will add my pics to the large pool already out there. :)

Keep the fotos coming, great stuff

Beautiful photos. Conan looks stellar. I'm still always awed by the punisher comiquette.

that conan figure is amazing, very cool statues overall

3 badass statues, all 3 are amazing and great pictures. I sold my green hulk comiquette, I kind of regret it now.

3 badass statues, all 3 are amazing and great pictures. I sold my green hulk comiquette, I kind of regret it now.
Thanks! Yeah the hulk is really awesome. Why did you sell? Space? Or did you get a different hulk? It's interesting to me, the different collecting philosophies out there. I am trying to stick to the rule of just one statue of each character. The only one I break that for is hellboy:)

In honor of me expecting my Batman PF today, here is the first PF I ever I got, and the only one I own so far. Joker! This one took time to grow on me. I didn't love it when I first got it. I think it's because of the cloth. I prefer fully sculpted, but all the sculpted parts of this statue are so top notch. I added the pics to the top too.

I also added some Daredevil pics. I think it's a really under rated statue. I'm a fan of Quesada, and I think it matches his art perfectly. It's a unique pose.

Back