Kanine's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanine

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been collecting for over 5 years now, thought I will finally show off what I have so far. I collect mostly Hot Toys and 1/6 figures, some 6 inch figure lines, Transformers, and Gundams. This thread will mostly be for my Hot Toys and 1/6 scale figures.

These are pretty much my main 3 detolfs for most of my Hot Toys. The third rows are still a work in progress, so most of the random figures are down there. I'm using the 4th row just for box storage, when my collection gets bigger I will utilize it for display. I have my Mark 1-6 on top of the detolfs in acrylic display cases.

12260899933_ef7ab08079_b.jpg

12261101076_a3a8756426_b.jpg

12260949754_cff39503a5_b.jpg

I also have my HT T2 collection, which is just displayed on a regular bookcase and also the HT 89 Batmobile on top of my dresser.

My HT Avengers boxes which makes a nice wall mosaic on top of my work desk, along with some PAK SF4 figures.

12261161764_cf797d705c_b.jpg

2nd Post saving for future use, so I'm going to put pics of my partial TF collection here.

12260730005_cdf0fbb5fc_b.jpg

6th post, and it will not be enough!! hehe.

Really nice collection. very clean, i like it :)

Great collection, the MArvel avengers look really awesome in the detolf! :clap

Awesome collection ! You have all I want ! The detolfs displays with Iron Man armors on top, fabulous ! Very well done !

Cheers. :)

I have my Mark 1-6 on top of the detolfs in acrylic display cases.

12260949754_cff39503a5_b.jpg

Are those acrylic display cases from Pioneer Plastics?

I got similar looking cases - I like them but the small dimple in the middle is starting to annoy me a little. It's not noticeable from distance but it's definitely there at certain angles and lighting. Did you opt for the clear back (instead of the mirrored option) so that you can display the Hot Toys boxes behind the Iron Man figs?

Great looking collection. I also like the pictures you've posted on Flickr. It's given me some inspiration to repose some of my figures more dynamically since my displays are generally boring and rather cluttered.

Back