UPS Should I be worried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so I ordered the MIME Joker from a seller on Amazon. The seller shipped it on the 29th via UPS... According to the tracking :

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated. It has been like this since the 29th... I have contacted the seller and they have said that they have shipped it... I contacted UPS and they said :

Thank you for your tracking inquiry. Our records indicate that billing information was received for this tracking number on 01-29-14. However, our system does not show that this package was physically picked up from the shipper's location. To verify that your package was shipped as scheduled, please contact your shipper.

The "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" tracking scan indicates that UPS has received electronic transmission of package data from the shipper. Sometimes the package is not actually given to UPS on the date the shipper processed the billing information. When this occurs, the scheduled delivery date is calculated from the date UPS actually took possession of the package.

If it is confirmed that the package was picked up and the scheduled delivery date for this shipment has now passed, please have your shipper contact us to initiate further investigations.

Has this ever happened to anyone that their tracking was never updated but still go their package? According to ups.com it says delivery date for Monday... All help would glady be appreciated thanks.

I've had well over 100 UPS deliveries and its not totally unheard of for tracking info to lag behind but its pretty uncommon.

Sounds like the guy created a shipping label and hasn't dropped it off for delivery.

I contacted the guy and he said its been shipped so I don't know what to think...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Wait it out. Like I said tracking info can lag behind the actual activity. If you dont see something change by Monday I'd be concerned.

I would think he hasn't dropped it off because I just had a guy on flea bay mark my items as shipped which he took 11 days just to ship it by the way, anyways he marked it as shipped and when I actually checked the shipping he didn't actually drop it off for 3 days after he claimed it shipped, lots of shady sellers out there

Well least I'm covered by Amazon, but I have to wait til Feb 20th...

Well least I'm covered by Amazon, but I have to wait til Feb 20th...

Ya and if they won't cover you if you paid by credit card you can always call your cc company and do a charge back, I've done it with flea bay purchases that PayPal and flea bay denied me over BS cases, hope you get it sorted

I paid by amazon gift card... Just kinda worries me... The guy has 100% feedback so why lie if its been shipped or not...

Whats weird is when I asked him if it was shipped he said this:

"yes we did, as soon as your items are purchased we tell hot toys and they push the items out directly they may have just not updated there tracking but it has been shipped no problem"

Also according to amazon Delivery Estimate Tuesday, February 4, 2014 - Thursday, February 20, 2014 by 8:00pm

Why would it have the big of gap for delivery date if its being shipped from PA,USA

Last edited:
Well hot toys is in Hong Kong and that's about the estimated delivery from there so maybe it's being shipped from Hong Kong? Sounds sketchy but sometimes sellers sell small items to build up feedback and then move up to bigger items that are sought after, I remember when I used to collect UCS Lego Star Wars sets some sellers would apparently have them but if you check their feedback they sell all little dollar items to build up feedback, sure enough negative feedback shows up for items not being delivered. Who's the seller on amazon? Is it 1409 collectables?

Yes its 1409 Collectibles... How'd ya know??

Last edited:
Yes its 1409 Collectibles... How'd ya know??

Just looked up mime joker on amazon and the price almost seems sketchy especially being that it's amazon, most of their stuff is way overpriced worse than flea bay and most of their buyers on their feedback are low feedbacks, anytime I have ever ordered from amazon I usually only buy when it's shipped and sold from amazon, they have the joker listed on their site for $209 and $185 on amazon which there will be fees for them, I don't know what to say but I'm sure you'll be fine and you will get your money back if it's a raw deal

Yeah... Thanks for the input... I mean most of their feedback is 100% so I guess I will just wait it out... Nothing more I can do...

If it does show up tho you got a great deal, also the reason they might have a big gap is for customs, they like to hold stuff for the fun of it sometimes, I had something held there once for 11 days so that may be why it's a big window, I'm sure you'll be fine

Yeah just don't make any sense.. I asked the seller if its coming from USA and he said it is... So I have no clue what to think... Just very weird...

Hi there , it is not uncommon for the lag mentioned. I get shipment logs before the item is even picked up so it happens. Since you bought through Amazon they will have you covered. Just relax and think positive uploadfromtaptalk1391268764831.jpg

Well UPS finally updated... Took the guy five days to drop it off to UPS.... So annoyed at the seller...

Well UPS finally updated... Took the guy five days to drop it off to UPS.... So annoyed at the seller...

Ya I hear ya! I always ship same day or next day, I recently bought some hot toys parts from a seller on ebay and he took like 11 or 12 days to drop it off and that is just redicuolus! I guess a lot of people don't care cause they got their money and what they wanted but have no care for the people waiting for their goods! Glad it's all straightened out tho

Back