SIDESHOW - PLEASE GIVE ASAJJ A CLOAK NOT A ROBE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
Come on.

Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true...

EDIT - Yes, I know that I spelt her name wrong in the title. I'd only just got out of bed...

Last edited:
Re: SIDESHOW - PLEASE GIVE ASSAJ A CLOAK NOT A ROBE

I havent seen CW in a while, what is it supposed to look like?

Like Luke's, but black.

ah, that would look much cooler IMO.

DO IT SIDESHOW....Do IT NOW.

Well since everyone else is saying it:

Sideshow please change the cloak to have no arms in it.

Yes. I am afraid they are right. It should be a cloak, not a robe.
052.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

It should be black... The browness of the cloak is akin to the blueness of Superman's hair. (The inside does appear to be lined in red though).

I second that. It looks like the cloak would be more accurate and look better. Plus all you would have to do is take Luke's robe and dye it black.

Come on, it's the least you could do after selling the non-winner of the poll before the actual winner. Right?

pixletwin said:
Yes. I am afraid they are right. It should be a cloak, not a robe.
052.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

YES! I whole-heartedly AGREE! I knew there was something that bothered me about the 'tattered-robe' images in the blog...that's just not how I remember Ventress (unless she wore the tattered robes in the comics :confused: )...Still, as evidenced in these photos, Ventress wore a cloak in the "Clone Wars" series (like Luke's Jedi cloak in ROTJ, as mentioned earlier in this thread)...and that's how I'd prefer to display her...Sideshow, please either add the cloak, or remove the tattered robe's in favor of the cloak...

Yes SSC, please get it right and do it right. For the collectors! :D

Gotta agree here, Asajj definitely needs the Black Cloak not the robes....it just doesn't look right IMHO.

OMG! you guys are right. Sideshow give her the cloak, you know it makes sense.

In those pics it looks brown to me.

Her neck needs to be longer and skinnier, her body isn't skinny enough, her heads are to small and proportional, there is stitching on the front of her suit that shouldn't be there, no flowing sashes....

Geez guys, if you are going to nit pick at least try a little harder. :D

It isn't just based off of the Clone Wars cartoon, if it were it would be in an animated style. They are going for a realistic look. I don't read the EU comics or books, but maybe she has a different robe/cloak there. Personally I think it looks fine the way it is.

You geeks need to get a life! :emperor

:D

But the regular edition will only have the cartoon styled head. Surely it would make sense to have her wear a cloak for that very reason.

NobleWarrior said:
But the regular edition will only have the cartoon styled head. Surely it would make sense to have her wear a cloak for that very reason.

The rest of her outfit will still be wrong, neck still wrong, head still not accurate....:D

jlcmsu said:
In those pics it looks brown to me.
The cloak is brown in the same sense that Superman's hair is blue Josh. The brown is just an accent. Noone would suggest that Superman's hair is blue. (maybe bringing up a DC characted will open wounds that need healing... :p )It pretty plain from the pic below that her cloak is Black.
054.jpg

Just give her both a cloak and a robe. I think both would look just fine.

Back