NO Leatherface this year!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
SS Newsletter said:
New Line Horrror: Leatherface Premium Format figure - #7133 & Ex. #71331 Now Jan 2007

GOD DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!

There aint a damn thing to look forward to now. Everything I had on order is all coming in the first quarter. I know its only a few months away, but damit, I wanted this now. It was gonna be my birthday gift, now I wont get it for at least 2 more months!!!!!

There are'nt enough curse words to describe my disappointment in this getting delayed................................Larry
:censored :censored :censored :banghead :banghead

Well Im actually seeing TTCM for the first time tonight. Its the only horror classic I havent seen. Very excited.:D
And if it rocks hard enough, that PF will be mine.:D

The only bad thing is that now the 1st Quarter is going to be murder. I'll probably have to cancel several big ticket items that I was really not wanting to get rid of.....

DetroitSportsFan said:
It is suffering from "SideShowitis", meaning "delayed".

It is a condition that affects almost every SideShow product.

I know what you mean although recently they have been getting a little better Final Chapter Jason and Dream Warriors Freddy came on schedule.

More people probably would have prefered "The Killing Butcher version rather than Dinner suit Leatherface version.

Knockworstface said:
More people probably would have prefered "The Killing Butcher version rather than Dinner suit Leatherface version.
youre right, most probably wouldve preferred the other version, but not this guy :D

Knockworstface said:

I think the "killing butcher" is over done. I was happy to see some love given to the dinner scene Leatherface. And that being one of the best parts of the film for me makes it even better. He even has the cut on his leg from the end of the film. Though I do hope that Sideshow adds some blood and meaty chunks to the chainsaw before its released.

King Darkness said:
I think the "killing butcher" is over done. I was happy to see some love given to the dinner scene Leatherface. And that being one of the best parts of the film for me makes it even better. He even has the cut on his leg from the end of the film. Though I do hope that Sideshow adds some blood and meaty chunks to the chainsaw before its released.

True.... But if it doesn't have the gory saw.... let me know. I'll fix it for you! :D

DarkArtist81 said:
True.... But if it doesn't have the gory saw.... let me know. I'll fix it for you! :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thats the only thing thats missing from this PF. Are you prepared to do custom work on a $300 figure?!?!? I'm not sure I am:lol

King Darkness said:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thats the only thing thats missing from this PF. Are you prepared to do custom work on a $300 figure?!?!? I'm not sure I am:lol

Won't be the first... I added a little blood to my PF Freddy glove and I did that Jason mask at life size.... The scale makes it tons easier to do, really.:lol

I think I am going to be cancelling my exclusive on this. Seeing what the reg jason is now going for I don't think the exclusive is worth the extra cash.

Well I had to cancel leatherface....:monkey2 it was him or pf Hulk....I choosed to keep the Hulk.

Shai Hulud said:
Well I had to cancel leatherface....:monkey2 it was him or pf Hulk....I choosed to keep the Hulk.

I had to make the same decision. It was actually Jabba or Hulk.

Hulk ended up on the chopping block.

Leatherface is a b-day gift so I'm not actually paying for him:D

Back