A Harley Owner's Modest Start

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDGuy84

Super Freak
Reaction score

Pretty modest collection thus far, but hey we all have to start somewhere!

As far as the first photo goes yes I have a pet pig haha.

Adding soon:
War Machine Mark II
Iron Man Mark 42
Iron Patriot
Robocop
The Wolverine
Zod
Thor (Light Armor)

And whenever announced:
Captain America (WWII Mark 2)
Captain America (SHIELD/Stealth)
The Winter Soldier

Some Great Pieces in your Collection and the Pig adds good scale to the Pic, Great Start and Welcome to the Show Harley.

BTW what his name?

Her name is Bitsy, short for "Bacon Bits." Wife named her... full name is Bitsy Bits Piggy Pants. If it'd been a boy I'd have named it either "Hamlet (HAM-let)" or "Belvedere."

It's a nice start, HDGuy. Main thing anyway is that you love the characters you're adding. Space can quickly become an issue, so there is no need to rush, especially if you find yourself adding stuff you only marginally like. Other thing I like with your display is the characters have a lot of space to breathe. Hopefully you can maintain that sort of set-up, with each shelf only having two or three characters. Once you start stuffing four or five+ figures per shelf, the individual figures lose a lot of their impact, IMO.

Yeah my wife is a character... She named her cat "Mister Kitty Pants." I took him to the vet to get fixed/declawed and was there with smokin' hot sorority girls. They called the cat's name and the girls looked around for a chick with the cat... here I am (I'm a former bodybuilder/wrestler/military vet that rides a Harley) standing with a pink carrier and say "Uh... yep. That would be me."

I was met with a lot of "awwwwww." I could have made out with a lot of digits that day.

Other thing I like with your display is the characters have a lot of space to breathe. Hopefully you can maintain that sort of set-up, with each shelf only having two or three characters. Once you start stuffing four or five+ figures per shelf, the individual figures lose a lot of their impact, IMO.

:goodpost::exactly:

Thanks my friend. Next to add will be the soon-to-arrive War Machine MKII.

Back