Collectibles Direct - Are they any good?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enemyofmany

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thinking of buying a MOS Supes from Collectibles Direct (.co.uk). Never heard of this company before and would like to know if they're safe and if their a reliable company.

All the best,
Will.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Thinking of buying a MOS Supes from Collectibles Direct (.co.uk). Never heard of this company before and would like to know if they're safe and if their a reliable company.

All the best,
Will.

I have not purchased anything from this company.. I tend to prefer suppliers with a verifiable address.. and for a company with an 'emergency' telephone number in Glasgow, the company directors' surnames are not very Scottish.
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/collectiblesdirect-uk

I would suggest not using their payments plan or placing pre-orders over 40 days but making purchases from existing stock via PayPal or a credit card should be ok, unless anything appears to be unusual about the 'Checkout' procedure.. anyone else have more info on this supplier?

Purchased an in stock Gandalf the Grey PF from them a while back and received it without any issues.

I have not purchased anything from this company.. I tend to prefer suppliers with a verifiable address.. and for a company with an 'emergency' telephone number in Glasgow, the company directors' surnames are not very Scottish.
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/collectiblesdirect-uk

I would suggest not using their payments plan or placing pre-orders over 40 days but making purchases from existing stock via PayPal or a credit card should be ok, unless anything appears to be unusual about the 'Checkout' procedure.. anyone else have more info on this supplier?

Nothing wrong with being cautious but you need to check out his thread for many satisfied customers.

As for pre-orders, I placed an order and payed in full last April. The item started shipping with issues and I have just received a hassle free refund.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with being cautious but you need to check out his thread for many satisfied customers.

As for pre-orders, I placed an order and payed in full last April. The item started shipping with issues and I have just received a hassle free refund.

Glad to hear other forum users have had good service.. I don't often visit that part of the Forum, so I was unaware of Microdragon's thread.

You can count on me as well because I have had my SSC Jedi Master Yoda figure from Collectibles Direct and the service was excellent. I also have my MOS Superman figure on PO with them and I have no worries about that.

I hope that helps mate.

I've had a few pieces off of CDUK, not a single problem and the outer shipping boxes are bubble wrapped so your purchase arrives minty mint. I currently have 3 items on preorder with them and once those are fully paid for and are shipped no doubt there will be more :gah: lol

Collectibles direct are very good i have had loads of stuff from them and never had a problem.
Lee is really helpful as is his layaway payments with no hidden extra costs....these pay when you want and how much you want have really helped me buy some of the high end items.
Without Lees layaway this Would have been truly impossible :clap
:clap

Back