Just started my collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GearheadSS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've just recently gotten into the 1/6th figures and now I'm hooked. I only have 3 so far but I have 3 more on the way this week. I'll be adding SS Darth Vader v2, Avengers Cap and Avengers Thor. The local Ikea finally got some Detlof cases in stock so I went and picked up 2 today. I'm sure I'll need more before it's all said and done. Lighting is Ikea Ledberg led strips.

I have a ton of other vintage ARAH GI Joe stuff but I don't have near enough room to display it all so I just have my faves and some of my carded figures displayed now.

I'll keep updating as I change things.

52065559941622741237.jpg

Wow, those Powell & Peralta boards sure bring back some memories (Tony Hawk, too, but never bought one of his boards, though of course they were everywhere). My first board was the McGill skull and snake and after that I bought a Town & Country. Dang, that was 28 years ago, lol.

Anyway, nice start to your collection, Gear. Looking forward to seeing your updates.

Wow, those Powell & Peralta boards sure bring back some memories (Tony Hawk, too, but never bought one of his boards, though of course they were everywhere). My first board was the McGill skull and snake and after that I bought a Town & Country. Dang, that was 28 years ago, lol.

Anyway, nice start to your collection, Gear. Looking forward to seeing your updates.

My first board was a variflex Jeff Jones but I quickly got a skull and snake McGill as I had to have a Powell Peralta board. I really wanted a Hawk board but they were sold out so I went with the McGill. That was '87 I think. Really wish I had kept that board. I'm trying to find another one like it to this day.

Back