Tips On How To Properly Dust Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badrat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys, I need assistance. Is there a safe and proven method to dusting figures from IM to figures with clothing that you use that you could share with me?

tumblr_m41lxy6QZH1qf14n4o1_400.jpg

For my iron man mkvii I use the cloth that comes in the package of those beats headphones. I believe it's made from silk, it gives it a nice shine and removed all the dust.. Hope that helps. And for clothes lint rollers are good.. I use a dust brush for my rubber suit figures( batman dx12)

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm leaning toward the sexy maid option, to be quite honest. :lol

I use a cheap makeup brush that I stole from somewhere, it's soft enough to dust the figures without scratching them and cleaning the brush after the dust will just take a second.. not like the silk cloth.

For clothing, Sellotape. Sticky side facing out, wrap around finger and stick. Dab. Throw away. Rinse and repeat until pristine.

Guys, I need assistance. Is there a safe and proven method to dusting figures from IM to figures with clothing that you use that you could share with me?

I like to use cans of compressed air. They are great for taking all the dust of without even having to touch the figure.

Dust-off-dpsxl-main.jpg

Who is that? :confused:

I use those Dust Off air canisters as well as that fluffer thing that attracts dust to it like magnets. "Yeah, b*tch! MAGNETS!!!"

From American Horror Story. Great show. Slightly more attractive than her alter ego. :horror :rotfl

I just use a new paint brush to dust everything down. Cheap and works. May need to buy cans of compressed air. Would save time. Takes a while with a brush.

Back