Hello from Malaysia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nujhum

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,
im from Sabah, known as The Land Below The Wind, i think,:lol

im a New 1/6 scale collector/fans here,(only Hot Toys DX 12 for now, didn't even thinking about getting any other HT)
but been a collector of S.I.C Kamen Rider Series.
actually i've Been lurking here for a while and decided to become members after getting my HT DX12,

well i dont know what else to say, so i'll just Chillax or maybe viewing some incredible photo shots, or maybe will be posting my own shots of DX12.

YOROSHIKUU!!!

I was unfamiliar with the Kamen Rider Series, so I had to Google it. Awesome designs. I'll have to look into it.

At any rate, welcome!

I don't actually really watch the Kamen Rider shows, but the design of the SIC line are impressive, way cooler than the actual looks in the series.

Btw thanks for the warm welcome.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Welcome fellow Malaysian! I've been to Sabah a few times, what lovely place. What else are you into?

Welcome fellow Malaysian! I've been to Sabah a few times, what lovely place. What else are you into?

Hii and thanks for the warm welcome, you should come to sabah again sometimes,

Nothing much really, photo and videography, And TOYS.

Welcome to the board! I hope you will like it here. :)

Thanks mate, there's so much to see and learn here. Glad to be a member.

I'd love to visit Sabah again. Where do buy figures in Sabah and Sarawak anyway? Are they more expensive than here in the peninsula?

Welcome Nujhum. I too hope to visit Sabah again after a decade. The collecting bug will be strong with you

I'd love to visit Sabah again. Where do buy figures in Sabah and Sarawak anyway? Are they more expensive than here in the peninsula?

The biggest toy store in sabah is KK-TOYS, not sure in Sarawak,
and did some comparison to the price, it's way cheaper in peninsula. I think it's around 50-80 USD.
I still remember they sell the DX12 around MYR 1200. For real. :eek::eek:

Welcome Nujhum. I too hope to visit Sabah again after a decade. The collecting bug will be strong with you

I'm no hardcore collectors, just really into batman, especially from HT. Oh and some kamen riders too. :D

Back