My collection - the reclaimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE RECLAIMER

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I love to collect video game related statues and collectables, so prepare yourself for that :p

I also really enjoy collecting action figures, but I'll focus on just the statues for now.

I hope you enjoy!

(Master Chief PF to arrive in 2 weeks)

I guess I'll start with the brotherhood...

Now to the true Reclaimer, Master Chief...

This Halo 2 statue arrived from Germany in pieces, unfortunately. I did the best that I could to piece it back together but it's not so great, oh well, hahaha :p

This Cortana statue also suffered a similar fate to the Halo 2 statue. She was knocked down and smashed into bits. Once again I did my best...

And now, all the rest...

The gang

Max Payne - Max Payne 3 Collectors Edition

Joel and Ellie - The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition

Marcus Phoenix - Gears of War 3 Epic Edition

Duke Nukem - Duke Nukem Forever ***** of Steel Edition

Marcus Kincaid - Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition

Daenerys Targaryen - Game of Thrones

The Joker - Batman Arkham Origins Definitive Edition

Captain John "Soap" Mac Tavish - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Alduin - Skyrim Collectors Edition

The Dragonborn - Skyrim (Gamingheads Statue)

The Dragonborn with the Dragonborn Lithograph from Bethesda

James "Alcatraz" Rodriquez - Crysis 2 Nano Edition

Commander Shepard (REG ED) - Mass Effect 3 Premium Format Statue (Sideshow Collectables)

Commander Shepard (EXCLUSIVE ED) - Mass Effect 3 Premium Format Statue (Sideshow Collectables)

This Uncharted 3 Nathan Drake PF is new, so I figured I'd upload a few pictures :)

Nice collection! Some really awesome stuff in there. Love the Joel and Ellie statue.

The Uncharted pieces are my favorite! Man, that's a very impressive collection and your pics are pretty decent too! That just makes me wanna pull my stuff off the shelves and start taking pics. Keep it up! I'd love to see the rest. Actually, think I'm gonna go back and finish The Last of Us first.... There goes my day.

The Uncharted pieces are my favorite! Man, that's a very impressive collection and your pics are pretty decent too! That just makes me wanna pull my stuff off the shelves and start taking pics. Keep it up! I'd love to see the rest. Actually, think I'm gonna go back and finish The Last of Us first.... There goes my day.

Ha, that's exactly what happened to me!

I saw mattman6886's collection he uploaded and it made me want to pull everything off the shelves and do a photo shoot, haha.

Anyway, thanks!!

YES, GO AND FINISH IT IMMEDIATELY!!! :D

Woah! I can't believe people are asking $500 on eBay for it. My dreams of owning one are shattered.

FOR REAL?

Ugh, I've got to learn to pick up multiples if I can, so true collectors and lovers of art can enjoy them too. They were selling the statues alone at a gaming convention I went to for $120.

i'll remember this moment.

I did, I did, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I didn't get the Ex Ed, but instead got the reg from a local comic store. They say it will arrive in Feb some time.

Same here, missed out on the EX. It is a beast of a statue.

Back