Question about wait lists on SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeltram4

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Quick question; was just wondering how many of you have put yourself on a wait list at SSC for an item that came/sold out months ago and actually got the figure from the wait list? Just curious...thanks!!

Joining a waitlist months later probably won't convert unless a product starts shipping with issues and people start cancelling.
No harm in jumping on though, good luck if you have.

Joining a waitlist months later probably won't convert unless a product starts shipping with issues and people start cancelling.
No harm in jumping on though, good luck if you have.

Yea, I saw that for two products I'm interested in and jumped on the list for both but just thought it was weird to even have it. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Yeah I got three figures on wait list .....MKVI, Fury and Coulson ...doesn't hurt!

Fury and Coulson on wait list? Cool. Been looking for those as well, albeit Coulson seems to be on ebay very close to SSC price. My IM War Die Ex just converted. Woo hoo. Wasn't expecting that. Very happy. Arrives Wed. I climbed on the Batman PF Ex waitlist but I'm leaning towards canceling. Issues denoted all over the boards will live with that statue forever. Would rather save loot and go for Keaton. IMO of course. I know thats a sensitive topic around here. ie pits/dark face/chipped ears and capes/you name it. Uhg.

Fury and Coulson on wait list? Cool. Been looking for those as well, albeit Coulson seems to be on ebay very close to SSC price. My IM War Die Ex just converted. Woo hoo. Wasn't expecting that. Very happy. Arrives Wed. I climbed on the Batman PF Ex waitlist but I'm leaning towards canceling. Issues denoted all over the boards will live with that statue forever. Would rather save loot and go for Keaton. IMO of course. I know thats a sensitive topic around here. ie pits/dark face/chipped ears and capes/you name it. Uhg.

Yeah man those figures are pretty cool. I know Coulson is just a man in a suit..... Well it's sad that Sideshow seems to have problems with production end of the process. with the Batman PF that you mentioned and of course the MK VI LSB fiasco

Yeah man those figures are pretty cool. I know Coulson is just a man in a suit..... Well it's sad that Sideshow seems to have problems with production end of the process. with the Batman PF that you mentioned and of course the MK VI LSB fiasco

I just signed up for Coulson waiting list. I recently started collecting and didn't realize he was still up for sale. Perfect final touch on my avengers HT set. Thanks for that info careyb. I much rather prefer trying the SSC route before secondary market. TBD.

I just signed up for Coulson waiting list. I recently started collecting and didn't realize he was still up for sale. Perfect final touch on my avengers HT set. Thanks for that info careyb. I much rather prefer trying the SSC route before secondary market. TBD.

Yeah bud ! good luck on Coulson

I just signed up for the HT Tony Stark workshop figure and it took like 4 days to convert, not sure if that helps?

Hopefully, my wait list gets converted as well! Sigh! I can only hope!

Back