Greetings All!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aegis159

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Well, I figured it had been long enough in the lurking column so I decided to finally register. I don't have a lot of Sideshow pieces, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing everyone else's collections.
I do have a large collection of original and replica props, life size statues, maquettes, and lots of other collectibles. Star Wars is at the top of my list but my collection runs the gamut of other movies like LoTR, Indy, Harry Potter, and my other dirty little fav, das Fünfte Element!
I don't have any current pics of my collection, and taking some would be highly embarrassing right now as my office is beyond trashed. Hopefully soon I'll convince myself to clean it up and show some of it off.

Thanks for having me all!

Aegis
:D

Hi Aegis,

Welcome to the board! Glad to see another diverse collector with a tendency towards Star Wars. I fall into the same category. :) Clean up your place so we can get some pictures, man! :D

I am mostly into statues, but I have some key props too. Including Han's blaster, Luke lightsaber and then a bit too many LOTR swords as well. Seriously, my home sometimes looks like an anachronistic armory.

I hope you will have a great time here on SSF.

Back