John Dies at the End by David Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm listening to the audio book and so far it's great. But I just started, so no one tell me how it ends!

So far it seems like a Douglas Adams/Supernatural type thing. I've heard good things about the book but meh things about the movie!

Awesome book; full of geek references, Lovecraftian supernatural shenanigans, and tons of humor. I have yet to read the sequel, "This Book is Full of Spiders."

Kind of a geeky Naked Lunch - I had read the book and I still didn't understand what the movie was trying to do.

Kind of a geeky Naked Lunch - I had read the book and I still didn't understand what the movie was trying to do.

Book vastly superior to the movie in all ways...book has a sense of dread about it that was missing from the movie.

Also weird about the end credits scene...lot of plot points from the book that the movie missed!

Enjoy the book OP!

I see the Naked Lunch. Some guy's mustache just flew across the room and tried to bite the narrator.

Book vastly superior to the movie in all ways...book has a sense of dread about it that was missing from the movie.

Also weird about the end credits scene...lot of plot points from the book that the movie missed!

Enjoy the book OP!

Well, yeah, the movie missed a lot. That's because they only made the first half of the book. Even trimming it down that much didn't help though. Paul Giamatti was the only good thing about the whole thing.

Back