3 Besta's a Detolf and some other bits......My Collection so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt83

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Well here's my collection so far, apologies for the poor picture quality and the poses, I'm open to suggestions for any improvements!! Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    745.4 KB · Views: 598
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 479
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 478
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 504
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    722.3 KB · Views: 463
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 463
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    754.1 KB · Views: 526
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 467
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 470
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 459
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 452
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    869.3 KB · Views: 460
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    920.7 KB · Views: 449
The half shelves were from Ikea, i did butcher a full size shelf but when I went back to get a second Besta I discovered the half shelves. The tumbler case was from https://www.sora-shop.com. I sent them my custom specs for the size and they send it out in separate pieces which you put together. It's very easy and if you leave a screw out its perfect to feed in the wire for strip lights.

Thanks, I did have everything in the spare room upstairs but I didn't feel I was seeing them enough, and nor was anybody else, this way I get to see them when I use the computer which is daily, and whenever we have visitors they love it as it's not the kind of thing they expect to see.

Ha ha i'm running out of space now though, I've got 10 or so figures on preorder so may need to start putting more on each shelf, which I don't want to do but it beats putting some back in their boxes!

Nice display. Love the shelves.

My 2 cents, is for your Avengers display, maybe add something to make a back row.

Like.... a row in the back thats taller, supported by maybe like a clear plastic box or something, with Hulk in the middle. It will look much more neat and tidy, Two rows of 3.

4934761517292_l.jpg

Stanlore, great idea I'm off to B and Q today to get some materials to do just that, I think when they're crammed in together they lose some of their quality as you can't see enough of each figure to fully appreciate it, I'll put some more pics up when it's done. I had another switch around too because 1/4 hot toy Bats came yesterday and needed to find him a home

I think you have done a great job in such a tight space, it's almost like the cubby was built for those cabinets.

Here are my suggestions.

You seem to have a lot of Batman which suggests that you like that franchise the most, why not consolidate all of the Batman in the back wall of cabinets.

I also think the 1/4 scale Batman & Joker would look great in the center cabinet on the center shelf with the full scale (?) Bat hood centered and behind them.

Back