NBC's Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eiko82

Super Freak
Reaction score
www.nbc.com/dracula/‎

Golden Globe winner Jonathan Rhys Meyers ("The Tudors") stars in this provocative new drama as one of the world's most iconic characters. It's the late 19th century, and the mysterious Dracula has arrived in London, posing as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society. He's especially interested in the new technology of electricity, which promises to brighten the night - useful for someone who avoids the sun. But he has another reason for his travels: he hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier. Everything seems to be going according to plan... until he becomes infatuated with a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife. From the producers of the critically acclaimed, Emmy Award-winning hit "Downton Abbey" comes "Dracula," a twisted, sophisticated and sexy take on Bram Stoker's classic novel, proving that some stories never die.

The finale will be aired on Friday. Anyone else watching this show? I'm really enjoying it so far. The story is pretty good and I like some of the changes they've made to certain characters.

Absolutely love this show. The first two episodes were a bit slow, but it really picked up at the third and I've been hooked since.

The show is way too good to be on NBC.

Wow, what a finale. Van Hellsing really takes no prisoners.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Am I the only one who thinks
Spoiler Spoiler:

I watched the first 2 episodes and couldn't get into it enough to keep going. The show was a little boring and just seemed to be missing something. I don't know if it's been renewed for another season or cancelled because I don't know anyone that watches it and haven't seen anything about it in the media. I'd give it another shot if the season got more exciting, especially if it will be on another season.

I watch the show and it gets a little better as it goes along. Still haven't seen the last two ep.

Sets and costume look amazing and it's filmed well, The story though does drag, I want more vampire hunting and less wireless power generator stuff.
Also love seeing Merlin's Katie McGrath again.
I hope the show gets renewed.

Holy ****. What a fantastic finale.

"His name... is Dracula"

Hopefully some of you who thought the first few episodes were boring decide to give the rest of the season a chance. I certainly didn't expect it to get this good.

Please give us a second season. Please give us a second season. :pray:

I watched the first 2 episodes and couldn't get into it enough to keep going. The show was a little boring and just seemed to be missing something. I don't know if it's been renewed for another season or cancelled because I don't know anyone that watches it and haven't seen anything about it in the media. I'd give it another shot if the season got more exciting, especially if it will be on another season.

My thoughts exactly.

I really enjoyed this show. Thought it was 100 times better then Sleepy Hollow (classic with a twist)!

I doubt there will be a second season.

I would've liked this show if someone else was playing the lead role. Ugh......he is awful as Dracula!

The finale really set up a season 2 perfectly, with Van Helsing vowing to kill Dracula and taking in Harker as his apprentice. So disappointed.

Agreed on the apprentice angle.

Loved the Old London set designs and period dresses as well.

I thought Jonathan Rhys Meyers portrayal as the brooding yet brutal Dracula was brilliant. Damn shame.

Oh c'mon... Didn't a bunch of shows get cancelled? Can't think of them right now but I know "Revolution" was one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back