Berserker Predator Leg broke right after unpacking.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnFL2119

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just bought a berserker predator off amazon from "Liz's Toys."

When I tried to bend the knee joint on the left leg, it snapped right off.

:horror

I'm soooo upset......

What should I do? What CAN I do?

Thanks

Welcome to HT Pred's. The same thing happened to me with Falconer. The legs seem to be extremely hard to bend and puts to much stress on the knee joints. I was able to place the leg under it and it still will hold that one pose. That was over a year ago. Now he just stands in the back of the group and I just get sick when I look at him.

My flaw is I will not accept malfunctioned/damaged figures/pieces.

I bought a Commander Gree and the TEENY WEENY black spike on his binoculars broke off and I bought another for $20 off toy anxiety - I would never be able to look at him the same with that flaw.

With a broken LEG on this guy - I cannot accept. I'm going to return it to sender. Package was unopened aside from figure (accessories still in place.)

I hope they honor this return. I've literally had it for not even half an hour.

It broke when I applied the pressure.....lesson learned, now I know to be more careful. I spoke with a very nice guy at amazon and he is exchanged for a new one and giving me free one day shipping.

Ahh, the joys of good customer service.

*wipes sweat from brow*

Glad to hear it. Its best to warm the joints like with a hair dryer. Then gently move the joint. I think the application of the paint causes this issue on them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Same thing happened with my unmasked Berserker,i glued it back on and he still stands,but yeah it is frustrating,luckily they don't all do that.

I had bought a spare falconer body off ebay because I got it cheap and figured I'd use it for a custom. And then yeah same thing happened. I'm probably just going to drill a couple holes and put a metal bar in there.

Just bought a berserker predator off amazon from "Liz's Toys."

When I tried to bend the knee joint on the left leg, it snapped right off.

:horror

I'm soooo upset......

What should I do? What CAN I do?

Thanks

Wow the same thing happened to me bro..

4a4asapy.jpg

aqase2a5.jpg

Next time if the joint is stiff don't force it. Just use a blow dryer on max heat on the joint.
I got mine replaced the same day at the store I purchased it from.. It's called Toy Square here in Toronto.

[ QUOTE=Doomsday;6480849]have to use a hair dryer, especially with the Predators line, got to loosen those joints up[/QUOTE]

Yeah and once you loosen them you don't have to worry about the stiffness anymore.

Back