1/6 ThreeZero Robocop 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
From ThreeZero's Facebook page -
"In the end of 2013, we announced that we are making figures from RoboCop (movie coming to theaters this February 2014).
1533903_789467417745755_1759421350_n.jpg
Here is the teaser of V1 and we will have more to show soon!

If you haven't seen WIP photos of ED-209, please find them here:

ThreeZero ED-209 on Facebook

Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates and don't forget to like us, if you want to see more!

threezero《鐵甲威龍》ROBOCOP V1即將公佈!

《鐵甲威龍》ROBOCOP 即將上映!我們現在公佈V1 的設計圖,測試原模即將發佈,敬請密切留意!

詳細內容及更多《鐵甲威龍》ROBOCOP開發情報將於threezero Facebook專頁發放。請立即Like我們threezero專頁www.facebook.com/threezeroHK,留意我們的最新消息!

In Theaters February 2014"

1480647_767104613315369_429756051_n.jpg

Might be in for it if the movies good, no way it will compare to the classic but hopefully its still enjoyable.

Yeah the v1 suit looks good and a reasonable update but just don't like that rubbery looking black
Version

depending on how the movie turns out, i wouldn't mind getting this figure. i actually think it looks pretty cool.

With everything working against this movie the way it is, all the doubt, they chose to release this clip to "calm" those fears.

He has his visor up, he can feel pain and has human parts, he dual wields guns, takes cover and has no robotic movement what-so-ever, and the music sounds like it's from Kid Bops 14. I think it's time to stop holding out hope that it's going to somehow be good.

I was a semi-optimist. That clip sent me right back into pessimism territory. Bravo. It was like a videogame cut-scene.

Won't be touching merchandise from this film with a bargepole.

Some folk say the original was flawed, overrated etc etc but it had so many layers and nuances to it making it an epic classic in my books.
They've deconstructed the original, put it through a grinder and slapped it together using **** as glue.
Again too early to properly judge obviously and FairPlay from deviating from the source material quite considerably but it begs the question, why the hell call it robocop? Robocop it ain't.
The V1 suit is still quite nicely designed though and in terms of the figure, I'd probably pull the trigger.

With everything working against this movie the way it is, all the doubt, they chose to release this clip to "calm" those fears.

He has his visor up, he can feel pain and has human parts, he dual wields guns, takes cover and has no robotic movement what-so-ever, and the music sounds like it's from Kid Bops 14. I think it's time to stop holding out hope that it's going to somehow be good.

Funny, as I was reading that I thought you were saying that it's going to be good - until the last line. Some people hate change and/or improvements.

Funny, as I was reading that I thought you were saying that it's going to be good - until the last line. Some people hate change and/or improvements.

Watching that clip, ugh. I'm really not so much against a remake. I just really don't like the creative decisions. Robo looks and moves like its a outfit not a robot body. I also strongly dislike leaving the human hand. Looks incredibly fragile and a liability in battle.

That's ain't Robocop. The way he moves is not the Robocop we know. It is like a suit of body armor then an actual machine with gears, wires, cables, pistons, machinery. And the music completely throws off any connections whatsoever with the original films and Basil Pouledaris's fabulous score. This is Robocop in Name Only--RINO like Godzilla in Name Only--GINO.

The v1 looks cool, i might get it.
Nice to see another high quality manufacturer in the game.

There's a certain clunky charm to the original - but it's not a great film. I like the designs of the new film, the actors are excellent and they seem to have updated the satire of the original. It just looks like people are prepared to hate it because it's a reimagining of a beloved movie.

There's a certain clunky charm to the original - but it's not a great film. I like the designs of the new film, the actors are excellent and they seem to have updated the satire of the original. It just looks like people are prepared to hate it because it's a reimagining of a beloved movie.

Like I said Im not hating because its a remake. Sometimes remakes are great. I really dislike the creative decisions I have seen so far. Im sure Michael Keaton will be great and steal every scene He's in.

There is no getting around that in no way does it looks like a Robot body. It looks like a suit it also moves too human like. A good way to show it was a android body would of been to exaggerate the precision in the movements. Just a little would of helped. It wouldn't of needed to be as exaggerated as the original.

The hand! and the hand lol I'm cringing. Wasn't there a joke in the original where someone is like we can save the arm or leg and they say to get rid of it?

Haha I love Clooney.

here it is. the new movie needs this scene

Tyler: [while creating RoboCop] We were able to save the left arm.

Bob Morton: What? I thought we agreed on total body prosthesis, now lose the arm okay!

Tyler: Jesus, Morton!
[snaps his finger at RoboCop]

Bob Morton: Can he understand what I'm saying?

Roosevelt: Doesn't matter, we're gonna blank his memory anyway.

Bob Morton: I think we should lose the arm, what do you think Johnson?

Johnson: Well he signed a release form when he joined the force. He's legally dead. We can do pretty much what we want to him.

Bob Morton: Lose the arm.

Tyler: Shut him down, prep him for surgery.
[looks down at RoboCop while his monitor vision shuts off]

Back