Collecting since 1995. Collecting 12" detailed since 2000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ringworm02

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hope everyone's having a great day. I'm from Central California. the sun's out but it's hazy. Still a nice day considering it's still winter. I work for a food processing plant out here. I've been with the company since 2001. I've moved into the IT dept here, about 2 years now. I'm a nerd at heart but it took me some time to realize this. I'm an older collector. I grew up in the late 80's and 90's so GI Joe, Transformers, Masters of The Universe, and of course Batman were my favs then. I wasn't a collector though. I usually was the kid that broke his toys. I got my first 12 inch when I was around 6 or 7. It was the Lone Ranger with Silver set. It was nice, but within weeks I'd taken it apart. I have no idea why I did that. Ha!
Anyway, I don't have kids, sadly. I'm divorced, but I enjoy my freedom, though I'm still not completely free. Lol. I have a pup named Kenny. I enjoy collecting. I like to collect figures who look as real as a 1:1, but I do stick to 1:6 scale. 1/4th is very tempting, but because of the high price, it keeps me in check.
So, I've been an "inactive" member for a while now. I'd say 1 1/2 years. I forgot my password so most of my time was spent on one sixth warriors forum. I'm under the handle "jgl02" there. Hope this isn't a breach of sideshow freaks policy. :).
I'd also like to say that I'm honest and respectable, when it comes to 1/6th collecting. So with that said, I'm not sure what else I can write. happy collecting everyone!

Hi and welcome :) . A picture is worth a thousand words ;) hint hint

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back