Batman '66: FINALLY COMING TO HOME VIDEO (legitimately)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC Comics just retweeted the announcement.

F0DA7390-362C-45C3-95E2-E72ACB6BAFC1.png

This probably would have excited me before they started re-running the **** out of it on tv over the last few years.

Definitely picking up the BR. It'll be great to see those old episodes cleaned up. :rock

Hell yes! A friend and I are arguing over whether or not a Blu-Ray release is going to happen. I say it is, but he thinks there's too much restorative work needed and it'd be too costly to pull off. I'm thinking they're going to pull out all the stops, though. Frankly, this is a pretty historic moment.

I do hope that it's not one giant collector's set and indivual seasons are also available.

That's what I've been arguing with a friend of mine. I keep saying that that'd be like only releasing it on VHS in 2003.:lol

I'm sure they're going to go all out on this. It's probably why they decided to license figures to begin with.

I hope we get commentary by West and Ward on at least a few episodes.

With 3D, 4K, and 2D Blu-Rays with Digital Copies and DVDs.:lol Honestly, though, even with all of that, I don't think you could get 84-discs out of 3 seasons.:lol

I don't think they ever aired in Black and White, did they? To be fair, though, it would be kind of badass if they released a massive 75th anniversary set with all three seasons, the seven live action movies, and The Animated Series on Blu-Ray.:lol Speaking of live action movies, I wonder if Fox still has the rights to the film? The HT figure is based on the film, yet it's licensed by WB.

Nope. I'd say we've all waited long enough (particularly you fellas who've been waiting since 1966).:lol

Back