Classic Predator LED Lights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnFL2119

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just got my beautiful classic predator in the mail today and he is sooooooooooooooooo awesome.

One question I had was the duration of the LED batteries. I'd like to keep the lights on him on a lot but I'm afraid of the battery life. Does anyone know the strength of these batteries they come with?

Thanks.

Hey guys.

I just got my beautiful classic predator in the mail today and he is sooooooooooooooooo awesome.

One question I had was the duration of the LED batteries. I'd like to keep the lights on him on a lot but I'm afraid of the battery life. Does anyone know the strength of these batteries they come with?

Thanks.

I've asked the very same question myself on the Classic Pred boards and nobody seemed to have the answer. But, I did accidentally left the forearm light on overnight and no issues came out of that.

I'm guessing the better question is, what battery does it use and how could I replace it overtime. Regardless, you shouldn't worry about the battery running out on you anytime soon.

Hey guys.

One question I had was the duration of the LED batteries. I'd like to keep the lights on him on a lot but I'm afraid of the battery life. Does anyone know the strength of these batteries they come with?Thanks.
You can probably get them in bulk on eBay and not worry about it. I would be more concerned about the LED going out with constant use than replacing a battery once in a while. They don't look easy to replace if they ever go out and who knows how good a quality they use. It is a shame HTs did not give us a remote for the lights like they are doing for some of the new pieces coming out.

Thanks for the responses. I may just buy them in a bulk and keep it on constantly until it runs out to give an idea of the battery life.

One thing that concerns me is the reviews I've read about these batteries expiring and LEAKING into the figures joints/paint etc and essentially destroying the model. Anyone heard about this or experienced it?

That would be a nightmare

hello i dont heard about it that Batterie fluid come out. but i bought Long time ago a p1 1987 first Version. there was rust on the Batterie so it was time to get them out of it .
Batterie liguid is very sharp and can realy destroy your paint . so the best think is . if you leave the house longer then 1 month . if you work outside of your home . be sure that you pull out the batteries .#
I realy have a wolfpredator build in LED and Batterie case. it is longer then 1 year in my collection nothing happend :=) Medipack.jpg

My Ironman light wouldn't go off and it stayed on continuously for about 4 days. I'd imagine it's similar batteries.

That settles it then- the batteries ARE reliable.

I still haven't checked mine but so far it's working great, even if I did left the LEDs on overnight.

Back