AT-ST figurine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moeror

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Are there any good AT-ST figurine/statues out there? I am not talking about action figure stuff. AT-ST's are one of my fav thing in the Star Wars universe and I would love to add one to my collection if there are any decent ones out there.

Are there any good AT-ST figurine/statues out there? I am not talking about action figure stuff. AT-ST's are one of my fav thing in the Star Wars universe and I would love to add one to my collection if there are any decent ones out there.

Code 3, no question. Getting more difficult to find though. None on ebay at the moment.

Star-Wars_AT-ST-diecast.jpg

Except some custom made studio scales, or some model kits out there, the other voption remains, as the members above said, the Code 3 AT-ST. A very cool model made of metal, decently accurate, pretty large, and with a lot of cool features like removable magnetic panels and interior details.

code 3 all the way. It is a shame they were unable to continue with the SW license.

GG recently made an animated version, which is "ok" but not in the same league as the code 3.

Back