MUMMY PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock664

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nope, sorry, I don't have mine yet (Thursday) ; I just want to encourage those who do to post pics! :D

Just recieved mine but of course my camera is giving me trouble so I can't post pics. I was surprised that there really is no product box, just a brown inner box with a pic of the Mummy and some info on the back.

Okay, Bannister...you let the cat out of the bag when you said you actually had yours in hand. Give us some non-pictiorial details. How many pieces? What's magnetic? Do you foresee any parts getting scratched up when displaying it in the myriad of different avenues for posability? What is the Mummy himself? Totally polystone? Any trouble spots to watch for? Anything broken? Details man....DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

Anton Phibes said:
Okay, Bannister...you let the cat out of the bag when you said you actually had yours in hand. Give us some non-pictiorial details. How many pieces? What's magnetic? Do you foresee any parts getting scratched up when displaying it in the myriad of different avenues for posability? What is the Mummy himself? Totally polystone? Any trouble spots to watch for? Anything broken? Details man....DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol
So far I haven't opened him up beyond the styrofoam. I think he may have to go back because the urn on the base has some paint rubbed off of it on the top. The Mummy is packed in the sarcophagus which is wrapped in plastic. I will open it up and get back to you. I will also try to post pics later. My picture card went out on me, so I need to pick up a new one so I can take pics.

Just opened him up. The Mummy inside the sarcophagus is completely wrapped to protect it, so there shouldn't be any problems there. The back of the sarcophagus is lined with felt and has four rubber circles, I guess you would call them coasters, so if you decide to wall mount it there shouldn't be a problem there either. The back of the sarcophagus is magnetized as is the base, so there are no pegs whatsover. The mummy is also magnetized, but just enough to hold it to the sarcophagus. You wouldn't want to move it with the mummy inside. I could see over time the back of the mummy being scratched by the sarcophagus as both surfaces are kind of rough. Also the Mummy seems to be completely polystone. Finally, the base is solid but the sarcophagus is hollow. Forgot to add that the magnet that holds the lid together is pretty strong. If you plan to display it with the sarcophagus closed I wouldn't put the mummy in there.

here is a pic of the box
mummy1vh9.jpg

Back