Star Wars Shop Exclusive MR Clone Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

elwood49

www.starwars.com/hyperspa...50628.html

Master Replicas StarWarsShop exclusive helmet -- Hyperspace members will get a 5-day exclusive sales window on this extremely limited edition when pre-orders start in July

5-day preorder window starts for Hyperspace members in July. I just signed up for Hyperspace. I should have signed up for the Republic Commando Maquette, but I didn't think it was worth it. I won't make the same mistake twice. I could have sold that maquette, paid for the membership, and had a few hundred dollars left over. I think this will sell out FAST if it is a cool piece.

So what helm will it be?

Commander Cody?:drool
Commander Gree?:drool

re

My money's on Cody. I only wish SWS makes these exclusives available worldwide. I am still trying to cancel the shock trooper's helmet. :rolleyes :bang

Noticed in that article El that they are also going to have the Medicom Luke and Vader offered.

I have been real excited to see them offering these hard to get overseas releases.

That Medicom Vader looks incredible. I don't collect 1/6 figures, but that is absolutely fantastic. I'm very happy that those of you who are getting him can buy it at SWShop w/o getting scalped as Richard said.

Or could it be the stormtrooper helmet (this capture is from the swshop site, note the helmet under the american colours!!!)

I think it's gonna go up for sale 4th July!!

sp32200506292345371cl.jpg

I would be VERY suprised if MR allowed SWShop to sell the Stormtrooper helm as an exclusive. That piece is going to be a HUGE seller and will have a large ES. I think it may be the Clone Helm with the Macrobinoculars that they are talking about on Rebelscum:

sp32200506291448327uq1ho.jpg

It'll probably be a clone trooper since they've already got the mold and will just require a different paint job.

I'm willing to bet that SWS has the Medicom stuff for more than the going price. But who knows...

I saw this posted on RS, and I thought I would share it here. It was taken from the prop story that MR posted when the initial 3 Clone Helmets went up for order:

As the Clone Wars race inexorably toward their tumultuous conclusion, Jedi Knights™ fighting alongside battalions of Clone troopers are spread throughout the galaxy engaging the droid armies of General Grievous™ and the Separatists™.

Yoda, on the Wookiee world of Kashyyyk, leads a special Elite Corp in defense of this woodland world. His Clonetroopers sport a unique camouflage paint scheme designed to allow them to invisibly blend into the densely forested world. Elsewhere, Anakin Skywalker’s™ Special Ops Troops, identified by a unique bright blue stripe emblazoned on their helmets and chest plates, follow their dashing commander in his many heroic feats. Even Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has his own regiment – the fearsome Shock Troops. Bold red stripes across their helmets, clearly identify them as the ultimate strata in the Republic’s cloned forces.

However this army of the Republic was created under mysterious circumstances - called into existence by a shadowy puppet master. And now, as the wars reach their devastating climax, this devious, dark force manipulates his pawns and makes his grand move. As the pieces of this unsolved puzzle shockingly fall into place the Jedi finally learn the true nature of the clones…

To create our Clone trooper helmet replica, Master Replicas was provided with the original ILM digital character files. From these we generated a 3D model to use as a master pattern to create accurate molds from which we produce our helmets in high quality fiberglass. Since we used original computer renders, you can be assured that our Clone trooper helmet is an exact replica, accurately repeating the multitude of subtle shapes and curves that make up this incredible piece of armor that bridges the gap between the Clone trooper forces of the prequels and the Stormtroopers of the classic trilogy.

Master Replicas is proud to release the Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith Clone trooper helmet as the premiere piece in their new line of high-end costume recreations. We hope you enjoy this newest addition to their ever-expanding line of incredible Star Wars replicas.

So it appears that the SWShop Exclusive helmet may indeed be the Kashyyyk Camo Helm. Hopefully it will be Commander Gree with the tinted green lenses:drool .

When's it go up for order???

All anyone knows is that it goes up for order sometime in July. Hyperspace members have a 5-day preorder window, so if it has a 750 ES like the others, there's a very good chance it will sell out before the public gets a chance.

The Shock Troop Helm took over a month to sell out, but I think the scalpers will jump on this after the Luke EE sold out in 14 minutes. Add to that the fact that both prior MR limited helms go for $600-$700 on Ebay, and they're not even out yet.

Thanks, I've been contemplating joining hyperspace just to get in on this helm. That 5 day window would absolutely help out.

That's right, we'll be providing Star Wars Shop.com with an all-new exclusive helmet.

Click on the link below to learn about the 5-day ordering window for Hyperspace members.

Pre-orders start in July, so keep your macrobinoculars focused here on the blog as well as Star Wars.com for further information!

Well............in the pic he's holding macrobinoculars so this confirms it.

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

movie_bg.jpg

:rock Great find P4Eva.

That helm looks fantastic. I'll be ordering one of these for sure.

I hope you guys are right.

Was just thinking, with SDCC this month. It may be likely they will unveil the helmet SDCC and then preorders will be available at SWS.com.

Back