Galmando's Man Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive collection and setup - especially liking those HT Avengers figures! :clap :clap

Hopefully one day my Hot Toys collection will be displayed like that.....(I hope!) :pray:

Very impressive collection and setup - especially liking those HT Avengers figures! :clap :clap

Hopefully one day my Hot Toys collection will be displayed like that.....(I hope!) :pray:

Thanks, took a while to start on the room

Got the house in October, but there's been so much since then that it just wasn't a priority

There is a slight re-shuffle due though, so I'm gonna re-arrange my pretty Avengers! Hulk has to go somewhere, right! lol

Plus, Odin and Thor are for sale so hopefully they'll be outta there, think I'll spread out the Terminators and get the liquid t-1000 out of the box

Some Great Looking Pieces in your Collection, looking forward to when you get it all put together and do some overall room shots, Good Luck on the Shield, Keep the Liquor Cabinet and keep your Collection locked up, you know why :lol:lol:lol Welcome to the Show Galmando

Just pre-ordered the J Scott Campbell set, Spidey, MJ and Gwen

They look incredible, so I'm gonna need to get rid of Iron Monger I think, poor Obadiah :(

Congrats Gary on the latest trio :rock from what ive seen of MJ, the finished product looks flawless :exactly: but shame about Iron Monger...that is one bad-a$$ figure bro :(

Congrats Gary on the latest trio :rock from what ive seen of MJ, the finished product looks flawless :exactly: but shame about Iron Monger...that is one bad-a$$ figure bro :(

I know, it is cool

But to be fair it was inevitable, it doesn't really fit with anything in my collection now

I'm a bit OCD like that, I like themes

It frustrates me that my Mark V is completley out of place because I cannot bring myself to sell that, I love that suit

I know, it is cool

But to be fair it was inevitable, it doesn't really fit with anything in my collection now

I'm a bit OCD like that, I like themes

It frustrates me that my Mark V is completley out of place because I cannot bring myself to sell that, I love that suit

Sell the lot buddy! Just get into PF's...you love it! :lol

Is that your son in one of your pics? Seriously cute mate...bless!

You mean the drawings thread, or on the chair?

In any case, it's my daughter, lol!! That's funny, I'm gonna tell the wife that, she'll get mad most likely, and I'll laugh at her

hahahaha! Well, either way, you've got a very cute kid mate! My wife is entering our children in a competition to be Myleene Klass fashion models :slap cute kids never win those kind of things, its always the one that looks like Sloth from the Goonies!!! Hey you guys!!! :lol :lol

20140110_200045.jpg

My favourite shelf! :D

Some very nice stuff there galmando, especially Cap's Shield and Mjölnir!

"Stealing my chair!!"... Like a Boss! :lol

Back