Robert Kirkman's Invincible Comic Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished the Invincible Ultimate Collection vol. 5, I've got 3 more to go I know of. Thought I would open a discussion on this comic since it's a good one.

One question though, did it end? With out spoiling anything, I see that they got to issue #107 and now it's not even a series on image comics website anymore.... Now there's just a series called Invincible Universe that has printed only 10 issues?

Don't know. I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind on this series. LAst issue i remember was when he agreed to let his people integrate and hide on his world, and the space council found out and wanted to kill his whole world.

Don't know. I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind on this series. LAst issue i remember was when he agreed to let his people integrate and hide on his world, and the space council found out and wanted to kill his whole world.

I'm way behind as well. Only on HC book 5.... I don't even remember that part you mentioned. Haha

I've collected everything to do with Invincible, all the side stuff like capes inc, Brit, tech jacket, astounding wolf man, atom and Eve, etc.

So is he breaking up invisible now into three different titles? Like we'll have guardians of the globe, invincible universe, and then 3 ongoing comics to make up invincibles section of the story?

I've collected everything to do with Invincible, all the side stuff like capes inc, Brit, tech jacket, astounding wolf man, atom and Eve, etc.

So is he breaking up invisible now into three different titles? Like we'll have guardians of the globe, invincible universe, and then 3 ongoing comics to make up invincibles section of the story?

Idk. I'm only through book 5. But I hope not. I might have to let it go at that point too.

Back