What Star Wars stuff are you getting in 2014?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is it me, or is it looking like a really light year for Star Wars collectibles :(

For the first time in 14 years I've got nothing on pre-order. eFX have got a couple of interesting things that have been announced but I could bet my left testicle that none of them will ship this year. (Maybe pre-order if we're lucky but then we'll have the usual 2-3 year wait for shipping :slap)

I'm considering the 1/6 Taun Taun & Luke, but that's about it...

im really trying to diversify my collection, but Star Wars stuff keeps on coming! Ive got Clone Commander Wolffe coming in a few weeks, then the Veteran clone, and after him the all white Boba Fett. Im also going to pick up the Gentle Giant Yoda statue thats coming out.

Yeah not much in the statue department for SW this year. I have the snowtrooper and Cody and after that nothing. But it gives me a chance to budget for the 1/6 Hoth stuff. I have Luke and Taun Taun Han and the probe droid on order. Sideshow definitely took care of the 1/6 collectors in 2014. As for EFX I'm interested in the Legend Fett and Stormtrooper helmets but who knows if they even go up for pre-order this year.

The way things are looking, it seems only Savage Opress PF and that's only if the pose is good.

I remember there was a black and white pic of what appeared to be an LSF Vader. I hope that gets announced this year!

From Sideshow it will be the 1:6 Probe Droid. From eFX the Scout and maybe the Hero Stormie helmet. From other companies or places, some props... we'll see...

Vader life size bust is my big piece for this year and the EFX Scout lid if it's released..... Other than that I will just be keeping my eye out for older releases I missed out on...

I still need to get the Vader Mythos and I plan to get the Cody PF at some point. I don't really collect 1/6 but I'm thinking about getting Wolffe because I like the design of the character and the figure looks awesome. The Hoth stuff looks great but I can't justify dropping $1,000 on all of it.

couple things on order for me..

ESB being my favorite of the trilogy I had to splurg

SSC 1/6 Han Solo (Brown jacket)
SSC 1/6 Tauntaun
SSC 1/6 Probe Droid

SSC PF Snowtrooper

eFx Scout helmet (if it comes available)
eFx Storm Trooper helmet (if it comes available)

honestly if it turns out to be a slow year with eFx - then that money will go to getting some PF's ive been meaning to snag like Tarkin, and the Stormtrooper.

From what is already announced for 2014.
Yoda gentle giant
Vader Mythos
Commander Cody PF
Vader 1/6
Solo 1/6.
Any mythos ill probably get if announced and a Vader PF.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

SSC:
1:6 Darth Vader
1:6 Hoth Luke
1:6 Hoth Han

HT:
1:6 Bespin Luke

A pair of Tauntauns if I'm awesome enough, and if Sideshow did a 1:6 Walrusman, I'd be content to not see another Star Wars figure all year. (A Hoth Leia would be pretty great as well.)

As of right now all I have incoming is the Snowtrooper PF. I really wanted to get the 1/6 Hoth Han but just can't bring myself to support how SS is selling that one.

I'm just starting out. The only thing I have now is the "You're Going To Regret This" diorama of Leia strangling Jabba. Just ordered the Shaak Ti PF on Thursday.

There are plenty that I would love to have, but being late to the collecting scene means that those things are sold out and many are much more expensive on eBay. For the most part, I think I'm going to limit myself to the Premium Format items. Doesn't mean I'll never buy another diorama or get a sixth scale, but my eye seems to go to the larger PF pieces.

Wonder Woman will be on the list when she's available, though.

2014 is really a dead year to get statues in hand from ssc .. I will get only the snowtrooper and that's it what we get in hand... will see what goes up for po during t his year but delivered will be only snow and cody in the statue department .. pretty sad

2014 is really a dead year to get statues in hand from ssc .. I will get only the snowtrooper and that's it what we get in hand... will see what goes up for po during t his year but delivered will be only snow and cody in the statue department .. pretty sad

Cody looks superb!!!! But as I only collect OT PF's I won't be getting him :(

Thinking of the Darth Vader Mythos personally. Kinda on the fence for the 1/6 Scale Darth...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back