Has anyone here bought anything from angolz.com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
They have a few things I want that I can't find any where else (or for a good price) so I was wondering if anyone here can tell me about this store. Can I trust them? What are their shipping rates like?

Thanks!

i have bought stuffs from them before. should be ok. just one item was no more in stock after i ordered but no problem.

what items you want?

I can't attest to the cost of shipping to Nth America, but they have a range of shipping options that have suited me living in Oz. I have bought a few things from them and they are a solid outfit. Others may confirm whether they are an amazon-style set-up, kind of a conduit shop front for smaller retailers? They used to also be a great place to get Hot Toys because they were always 10-20% cheaper than most other placs, though in recent times the listed prices have moved more in line with everywhere else.

Great place to shop and there are surprising bargains before like Medicom DBZ Goku and others, all below 80 bucks.

only one purchase and a great experience, iron monger and they double boxed everything arrived mint even hot toys shipper box =)

Ok guys, thanks for the feedback. They look pretty legit but I just wanted to double check with the people, here from the forums, first.

what items you want?

I want the Medicom RAH Kyojuu Tokusou Juspion. It's a Japan exclusive and it's been hard to find (specially at a reasonable price).

PO'd some items here. good bargain sometimes compared to ebay retailer's PO. they're legit. :]

Back