Large frame muscular bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandalorian_soldier

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So here is the dilemma, I am looking at larger framed bodies for a Star Wars custom/kitbash and the 3 I am looking at are the ACI Bruce, TTM 20, and the Kaustic Plastic "Athletik" body. The problem that I am running into is that I cannot seem to find any comparison photos of all 3 figures next to each other and I want to make sure that the one I purchase is the right size since he will be next to another character. (Montross and Jango Fett)

image.jpg
This is the desired effect I want (guy on the left is Montross, the green one is Jango from the early open seasons comic)

From my understanding, the Kaustic Plastic body is bigger that the ACI Bruce body, but I cannot tell by how much. Ideally i would like the TTM 20, but I feel as though I am waisting the figure if I spend that much and you can only see the arms of the figure. I have held the TTM 19 in person, and it looks good, but I need bigger and that's why I am leaning towards the TTM20, but the price compared to the ACI and Kaustic bodies is hard to justify.

So the real question I am asking is does the ACI Bruce BODY have the same size as the TTM 20? And if it doesn't, does that me the Kaustic plastic body is the same as the TTM20? Info and pictures would be fantastic.

Back