"Old" looking 1/6 hands ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey,

currently searching for a pair of 1/6 hands that look aged. The Godfather figures were the first that came in my mind but there are only hands for one side on ebay.
Are there any other 1/6 figures that came with hands like that or do you have another idea?

Any help is appreciated! :yess:

Just as reference:

$T2eC16d,!yEE9s5jGK2cBRtuCy6ZKQ~~60_3.JPG

Thanks so far!
Think the Churchill hands were a good start, though I think galactiboy is right, they look a little bulky, would have tried them though but the rings are the bigger issue for me, as I'd end up kitbashing a Pimp Alfred and that's not what I wantet to reach :lol, but again thank you anyhow. :hi5:

Maybe it would be more usefull if I'm more specific for what kitbash I'm searching but I think if the thread is more genaral about the topic, it can become more useful to others, too.

In my case it's for this one:

n5rq.jpg

@georgieboy26: Like the idea, but I think I wouldn't get that so detailed to match the headsculpt.
But maybe I should ask one of our sklilled figure painters on the board.

Anyhow, every further advice is welcome!

The Churchill rings actually come off. I wasn't sure of your skill set so I was trying to make it as easy as possible. When you were a kid did you ever brush white glue on your hands, to make a fake second skin? That's what I do for old man hands. Brush or dab some white glue on a pair of hands and let it dry for about 5 minutes. You can even water it down a bit 50/50 if you like. The effect is a wrinkled appearance. It will be a bit shiny and just spray some dullcote on the hands and it will seal the effect and get rid of the shine. Some pastel chalk will also work. Hope that helps.

Here is a before and after with a repaint and most importantly, the white glue effect:

Before

P1000092-1.jpg

After

P1000098-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back