bigbisont's Aliens wall of fury! (EXPANDED into entire room w/new items- Pg 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbisont

Super Freak
Reaction score
I moved 2 months ago, but NOW... I feel I live in my home.

I 'claimed' an 11 ft stretch of basement wall that will forever be the home of my Aliens gear (forever...or until I move again. Whichever comes first)

The opposite wall is rather bare...

Last edited:
Re: 11'x8' wall of Aliens Fury

Wooowwww!!! Cool Aliens display! congratulations....always wanted to purchase the Pulse Rifle...
Aliens....what a movie...groundbreaking...

Hey,

''My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are.''

Nice collection, if some aliens come around you are prepared ;).

Cheers.

Ahhhh, well jell of your koto Grid!

sweet collection.

you have close ups of the smaller figures on the top shelf under the blue alien portrait

Great 1:1 Alien props. :clap Is that the HCG Brown Bess? Or the Airsoft one? Or a custom with real Thompson parts?

That is simply awesome. Well done !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Years in the making and I pretty much had to give up controlling interest of the rest of the house to the wifey in the negotiations for that wall space, but worth it!

sweet collection.

you have close ups of the smaller figures on the top shelf under the blue alien portrait

Sure. Nothing toooo special. Just the ACM statue, some snap kits (which are more or less in scale with the statue) and odds and ends

Great 1:1 Alien props. :clap Is that the HCG Brown Bess? Or the Airsoft one? Or a custom with real Thompson parts?

That is a bit of a hybrid pulse. It was an airsoft Thompson, a near-scratch-built resin/bondo shroud, an HCG grenade launcher, and some 16 guage steel I cut and drilled out for the barrel vent and stock. It was a bit of a disaster at times, but the final product turned out ok.

The paint is "Aervoe Earth Brown 999" with a dusting (sprayed from 3 feet away) of olive drab. It is how I attempt to recreate "Brown Bess" and I like the results.

Thanks again guys

Excellent collection, right up my alley.

Well done! Beautifully displayed. Congratulations!

Some Great Pieces in your Collection,You show great restraint, I would have laid waste to the Entire Basement and Claimed as my own, with the exception or a washer & dryer area :lol:lol:lol that said Very Cool Setup and Welcome to the Show Bigbisont

Just going to say the same thing. Some really great pieces in there. Not your typical collection.

Back