Boba Debt's Collection - War Machine Cabinet Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know my collection isn’t comprised of Hot Toys exclusively and it's no where near the most impressive but it’s what my wife and I love and hopefully some of you will enjoy it

To start with, I have been collecting for 37 years

Here is a picture of a walk in closet I turned into my first Star Was Room back when the original trilogy first came out.

Through the years the direction of my collection has change and in hind sight I made tons of rookie mistakes but my love of sci-fi movie memorabilia has never faltered

When we first built out house we had an entire room dedicated to our Star Wars prop collection but priorities change and now I’ve boiled it down to 4 separate display areas in our den called the Four Corners

Here are the most recent images of the 4 Corners

The collection is in a constant state of flux and I’m always adding to it.

I will update this thread occasionally and add abbreviated sections of new posts here to keep it easier to look at

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1/12TH SCALE HALL OF ARMOR
POST #11

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

JURASSIC PARK
POST #17

ARMOR TESTING WORK SHOP
ORIGINAL POST #20
UPDATED POST # 40

ORIGINAL STAR WARS ROOM
POST 25

MEGA DEN
POST 31

FIREFLY
POST 35

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________

WAR MACHINE CABINET
ORIGINAL POST #47
UPDATE POST #62
UPDATE POST #85
UPDATE POST #91

IRON PATRIOT & WAR MACHINE MARK 2 HELMETS
POST #73

IRON MAN TITANS CONTEST
Post # 82

IRON PATRIOT UPDATE
Post 87

HALL OF ARMOR PROJECT
POST #88

HALL OF ARMOR PROJECT
UPDATED POST #94

RED SNAPPER UPDATE
POST 99

HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL UPDATE
POST 106

CAPTAIN AMERICA / MOS SUPERMAN / TDK BATMAN UPDATE
POST 112

TDK BATMAN / TRON/ IRON MAN UPDATE
POST 120

SPOOKTACULAR 2014 UPDATE
POST #123

Last edited:
Re: Our Condensed Collection

Thanks for the nice comments

There are a lot of items that will be replaced as I find items that I like.

For instance, the Star Trek pictures and plates will eventually be replace with phasers and disrupters. The Jango toy blasters will eventually be replaced with metal replicas.

Then there are odd items that we just like and it will stay such as the Star Wars Angry Bird Stuff :)

Excellent setup - very nice display! :clap

Welcome to the board :wave

Re: A Collection NOT in Detolf

Where did you get the 1/12th Hall of Armor?

LOL I was just about to ask if this was the same Boba Debt as well! Nice to see the collection again!

Anyone Like Jurassic Park?

I received a nice backdrop for my Jurassic Park collection today and thought some of you might be interested

The only thing I would change is the fossil sphere. Someday I would like to replace it with an amber sphere with a mosquito but they are really hard to find in a large affordable size.

The entire corner to give a better perspective:

Tony Stark's Work Shop

I got a snow day so I’ve been working on this display.

Even though my HOA is 1/12 scale I really like the way this looks

I made a temporary floor from an old carpet chair mat but I like the look, so I might use that on top of the base cabinet that will eventually be installed in this corner.

My next project is my War Machine Display but that won’t be finished until I receive my die cast Iron Patriot so this is it for a while

Back