HT do's and don't petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
So for fun and to see where everyone weighs in on this lets get this party started. I have some Do's for HT and some please don't

So Hot Toys please STOP making every known version via comic book or house party protocol of Iron Man figures. Enough is enough, lets focus a bit on some other lines PLEASE!!!!
Seriously how many Iron Man figures has HT released or is scheduled to release now? Answer… 22!!!!!!!!!!!:gah::gah::slap:cuckoo:
Mark I
Mark I 2.0
Mark II
Mark II "unleashed"
Mark III
Mark IV
Mark V
War Machine
Mark VI
Mark VI Avengers version
Mark VII
Mark VII battle damaged exclusive
Mark XLII power pose
Mark XLII Die cast
Warmachine Die cast
Iron Patriot Die cast
Heart Breaker
Igor
Silver Centurion
Midas
Mark XXXIX
Red Snapper

Do start expanding on some other movie figure lines there is a growing demand for. Such as:

Kryptonian Faora
Earth Faora
Black suit Man of Steel
Black suit Zod
Kryptonian armor Zod
Armored version Jor el
AVP Elder Predator 2.0
AVP Ancient Predator 2.0
AVP Chopper predator 2.0
Dark World Loki
Odin Throne
Wolverine Silver Samurai

This is just a quick list off the top of my head that not just myself but many others have posted and discussed why isn't HT making this? And the usual answer is "they are too busy doing Iron Man Mark whatever":pfft:

So if anyone from Hot Toys reads this thread hopefully they will see this and enough of my fellow collectors are on the same page with posts perhaps we can see a little less Iron Man's and a few more figure lines expanded upon...:pray::yess::clap:panic::panic::panic::panic:

er, yeh, because Hot Toys will take more notice of a whine/wishlist thread than the punters throwing cash at them for mwoar Ironmens...

I'd prefer classic characters John McClane, Marty McFly etc. over more MoS and Predator figures. While not as many as the armors, MoS, Predators already have lines. Time for something different :dunno

People complain about all the Iron Man stuff. Personally, I'm just glad I don't give a damn about Iron Man.

I'd hate for them to make 22 figures from a license I want. Then again ... I can't think of a license from which I'd want 22-figures. Most licenses, even those they haven't made yet, I'd be in for two or three, max.

SnakeDoc

er, yeh, because Hot Toys will take more notice of a whine/wishlist thread than the punters throwing cash at them for mwoar Ironmens...

Not really a whine/wishlist as it is voicing in a specific thread what many many others have discussed in various threads all pointing back towards the over abundance of Iron Man figures. I am not saying the Iron Man figures don't sell, hell I have a few myself, but the other figures I mentioned would sell just as well as the 22 variations of the Iron Man figures. That's all I'm saying:horse:horse

Not really a whine/wishlist as it is voicing in a specific thread what many many others have discussed in various threads all pointing back towards the over abundance of Iron Man figures. I am not saying the Iron Man figures don't sell, hell I have a few myself, but the other figures I mentioned would sell just as well as the 22 variations of the Iron Man figures. That's all I'm saying:horse:horse

Hmmm.. I think that's unlikely because if that were the case Hot Toys would simply open another factory and make those figures as well.. then roll nekkid in the enormous pile of money.. so I'm really not buying into the whole Hot Toys not making figures that would sell by the bucket load, because they hate certain licenses and their fans, schtick...

Nothing very interesting about that "do" list to be honest. More rehashes and recent blockbusters. Youll probably get those figures, don't worry.

Lets see Marty McFly, Doc, and that John McClane that everyone wants.

Two of the best announcements recently are Crow and Snake from SSC. Both I like, but neither I'm getting. Classic movie characters that people love with announcements that came out of nowhere.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Nothing very interesting about that "do" list to be honest. More rehashes and recent blockbusters. Youll probably get those figures, don't worry.

Two of the best announcements recently are Crow and Snake from SSC. Both I like, but neither I'm getting. Classic movie characters that people love with announcements that came out of nowhere.

:exactly: While everyone has their own preferences, I feel more Mos, Predators is just like more IM (on a smaller scale).

Nah, I can't agree with that at all. If all those "other" figures would sell "just as well", then there wouldn't be "22 variations of the Iron Man figures". Forget any of the passion for the hobby, as a straight business venture what would you do? Milk a sure thing or take a risk on other licenses? Don't forget that HT only need one license to bring out a dozen IM3 figures - but they'd need to procure several to bring out the others.

I'm sick to the gills of all the IM stuff, so much so I rarely venture into the Marvel section anymore. But I'm even more sick of the complaining about it that goes on here. I don't think I've read a single post in this thread I haven't read ad nauseum in several others.

Hot Toys are an Asian company. Asians go bananas for mech suits. Like it or lump it, a thread won't change nuthin'. Especially if you as the OP admit to shelling out your own money for some of these things :lol

Glad to hear you like them but are not buying them. I'm sure your "liking" them will ensure these companies will go out on a limb to make more cult figures because likes are what puts food on the table :cuckoo:

Whine about Iron Man then ask for more Predator's in the same OP? :rotfl

That's about as rich as the guy who said the HT TDK license wasn't getting enough attention. :lol

Glad to hear you like them but are not buying them. I'm sure your "liking" them will ensure these companies will go out on a limb to make more cult figures because likes are what puts food on the table :cuckoo:

That deserved a 'cuckoo' smiley? What's wrong with liking a figure as a breath of fresh air but not buying it? Far out :lol

I don't think you understand at all what I was saying. :lol

Back