Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this fantastic show? It's been a huge hit worldwide so far and it's still airing. If you haven't checked it out, they are simultaneously casting the show on Crunchyroll so we can keep up with the Japanese releases. So far one statue has gone up for preorder. I am hoping a lot more do.

It's made by Trigger, a company that was formed by former Gainax people. The dudes working on this also did Gurren Lagann and FLCL and it is very obvious if you watch the show.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/kill-la-kill

And the statue is being done by Phat Company. Here are some pics and even a preorder link. Apparently if you preorder through Trigger themselves, you get some kind of signed post card.

FIGURE-004040.jpg

FIGURE-004040_01.jpg

https://trigger-global.ecq.sc/top/trg-os-klk-001.html

Last edited:
That's a cool looking statue. Interestingly enough I just found out about this show less than a week ago. Now I come across this thread...

Last edited:
Omg an anime section!!!! And I love this show. I'll be getting this fig for sure.

Omg an anime section!!!! And I love this show. I'll be getting this fig for sure.

I know how cool huh! I actually just came across Dave's thread asking if an anime section should be created and I just voted "yes" then I scroll through the boards and see this. Totally thought my eyes were playing tricks on me....

I know how cool huh! I actually just came across Dave's thread asking if an anime section should be created and I just voted "yes" then I scroll through the boards and see this. Totally thought my eyes were playing tricks on me....

Yeah! To be honest I had given up hope that an anime board would be created and then sure enough I saw it today :D!

That's a lot of clothes she's not wearing.

Here in the states we say "the clothes make the man." Perhaps in Japan they say something along the lines of "the lack of clothes make the woman."

I have successfully beaten every Phoenix Wright game. My logic is flawless.

Fell in love the the anime after the first episode. I've found my excitement is dropping as the show goes on however. The show just needs something to kick it up a notch again. Honestly nothing matches the fight between Ryuko and Satsuki in ep3.

Figure looks nice, but I'd much rather see a Ryuko figure with Senketsu in his 'normal' form. I get that the show is almost making fun of itself with the gratuitous fanservice, boobs and asses. But I'm just tired of it by now.

'Dat soundtrack tho. "Don't lose your waaaay..." Best OST I've heard in a long time.

Fell in love the the anime after the first episode. I've found my excitement is dropping as the show goes on however. The show just needs something to kick it up a notch again. Honestly nothing matches the fight between Ryuko and Satsuki in ep3.

Figure looks nice, but I'd much rather see a Ryuko figure with Senketsu in his 'normal' form. I get that the show is almost making fun of itself with the gratuitous fanservice, boobs and asses. But I'm just tired of it by now.

'Dat soundtrack tho. "Don't lose your waaaay..." Best OST I've heard in a long time.

Yeah excellent OST. I agree that the show hasn't been as good recently as it was early on. And yeah I would like to see Ryuko in her original attire too. My favorite look for her was the one she entered the school in, with the cool jacket.

I want a Mako figure :D

My favorite look for her was the one she entered the school in, with the cool jacket.

Loved when she used to carry her half scissor around in the case too!

Listening to the OST while I work tonight!

kill-la-kill-01-09.jpg

A statue like this would be awesome.

Yeah that's exactly what I want. Same pose and everything. I'm hoping Medicom does one as a RAH. I think that if they grab the license, this outfit will be a convention exclusive. They often do the casual outfits as such.

I'd love some, what are the current well articulated anime figures? Figmas? Give me some of those with Ryuko in her various Senketsu Transformations. Satsuki, the Devas, and maybe that Scissor Blade letter opener.

Looks like Figma is doing a Ryuko Synchronized figure, should be pics coming soon.

Back